Did you know? — Johnny Silverhand

+

Vattier

CD PROJEKT RED
CP77_Johnny_1920x1080_EN.png

Did you know that Johnny Silverhand's real name is Robert John Linder?

He was born on November 16th in College Station, Texas back in 1988 and he used that name until he lost a friend and an arm while fighting in the Second Central American Conflict.

Explain me pls why everyone kept Johnny 's things (car (especially car! Weird finding on Ebunike..), gun, guitar and etc)? I think after all these years everything must have turned to dust or lost. Sorry for my poor english.

Explain me pls why everyone kept Johnny 's things (car (especially car! Weird finding on Ebunike..), gun, guitar and etc)? I think after all these years everything must have turned to dust or lost. Sorry for my poor english.
Johnny's Porsche, no if well stored which it seem to be the case.
The same for the gun and guitar, it's quite easy to keep them in good condition.

This is only "50 years". It's not so much. If you look back in time 80's are not so far away. For exemple i kept some thing from my childhood and teenage and, when i think about it, it's been 20 years ago already. Some people are keeping collecting "3rd reich relics" and those are from almost a century ago.

In another hand you have to keep in mind that people kept Johnny's things as relics of an idole. It's not so weird. People have been chocked about the Arasaka tower ( like we were for the twin towers in new york and it's been 20 year ago, keep that in mind!) and for a lot of other people he was an idol an revolutionary hero.

No weirdness in that, in my opinion.

Last edited:
And above all, unlike the jacket which turned into dust (according to Rogue) or glasses for example, simply found in the car during the quest, the 1977' Porsche and the Malorian were "carefully" conserved by Smasher (unlike all the other stuff which were simply dropped to a trash, exactly as asked/ordered by to Saburo).
(I don't remember any specific guitar used by Johnny, except the ones in Kerry collection. So it seem obvious that these guitars are indeed, in good state and and overpriced^^)

And above all, unlike the jacket which turned into dust (according to Rogue) or glasses for example, simply found in the car during the quest, the 1977' Porsche and the Malorian were "carefully" conserved by Smasher (unlike all the other stuff which were simply dropped to a trash, exactly as asked/ordered by to Saburo).
(I don't remember any specific guitar used by Johnny, except the ones in Kerry collection. So it seem obvious that these guitars are indeed, in good state and and overpriced^^)
When i was a teanager i found my grand-grand mother gloves in a box in the attic. They were made, i guess around the 20's or 30's... They are leather glove with a good craftmentship and guess what ? i still have them and they perfectly fit a century after !

Top Bottom