Did you know? — NUSA

+

Vattier

CD PROJEKT RED
CP77_NUSA_1920x1080_EN.png

Did you know that the government of the New United States of America is closely tied to, if not dependent on, the Militech corporation?

In fact, President Rosalind Myers, currently serving her third term, is a former CEO of Militech. Coincidence? Not really!

Check out also:
Did you know? — Johnny Silverhand

If memory serves, Militech was nationalized after the 4th Corpo War, basically becoming part of the NUSA military and some of the corporation's bigwigs getting positions in government organizations...

If memory serves, Militech was nationalized after the 4th Corpo War, basically becoming part of the NUSA military and some of the corporation's bigwigs getting positions in government organizations...

It actually shows that Johnny Silverhand's attempts to cripple the megacorps worked...for a while.

However, the NUSA devoured a xenomorph that emerged from it stronger and more powerful.

I love how this guy is such an Arasaka shill, though.

It actually shows that Johnny Silverhand's attempts to cripple the megacorps worked...for a while.

However, the NUSA devoured a xenomorph that emerged from it stronger and more powerful.

I love how this guy is such an Arasaka shill, though.
Kavorkin? Yeah, there are two major TV networks in Night City and the one that Kavorkin is working for is very much shilling for Arasaka, whereas the other network is doing the same for Militech.

I wonder if we'll finally get some Militech development in this DLC and how much.

Sadly, we will never be able to experience the Meredith Stout epicness fanboys on the net expected.

:)

View attachment 11305366

Did you know that the government of the New United States of America is closely tied to, if not dependent on, the Militech corporation?

In fact, President Rosalind Myers, currently serving her third term, is a former CEO of Militech. Coincidence? Not really!

Check out also:
Did you know? — Johnny Silverhand
Does the NUSA tats you can get basically insinuate that V served or at least if you have those tats he did? I liked the tats a lot but I felt like they didn’t fit my Streetkid. Might would fit Nomad though.
Post automatically merged:

Corp + government partnership? what a nightmare. I love it
Basically reality at this point.

Would love to see more insights into this if the upcoming DLC will cover this.

----

Does the NUSA tats you can get basically insinuate that V served or at least if you have those tats he did? I liked the tats a lot but I felt like they didn’t fit my Streetkid. Might would fit Nomad though.
Post automatically merged:

Basically reality at this point.

But not on that "steroids level" as we see in Cyberpunk. Not yet anyway.

Top Bottom