Didnt realise how well Female Vs butt looks in shorts :P

+
Buttshorts.png
T

Dem legs for days! :p

One of the few redeeming qualities of the game. However introducing penam butt first was a no-go. Transformers was rightfully grilled for that.

Last edited:
I stand behind this thread lol, directly behind lol.

Heck, this alone in my own oculus quest on full screen is a home-made brain dance. just random pics of female V on slideshow with some commercial music from jig-jig street.

Great Job CDPR, I just met my digital love, so hard to sign off these days.

Alas.. im pathetic lol.

Didn't realise a jacket like this was available in-game. Looks great from the back! If its not too much trouble, can you please post a pic of it from the front for me. Thanks. :)
Edit: Oh and uhh...Sorry for being off topic. :D

The jacket is in your crafting list that you can make or buy.

Jackets called: Deadly lagoon armored syn-silk pozer-jacket (god thats a mouth full)
20210116120427_1.jpg

One of the few redeeming qualities of the game. However introducing penam butt first was a no-go. Transformers was rightfully grilled for that.
Seems fine to me. People, both guys and girls alike are known to check out someone elses bum before they ever speak to them and lets be real, countless ladies work out specifically to wear yoga pants just so they can show off what you can look at but can't touch. Its just human nature.

Seems fine to me. People, both guys and girls alike are known to check out someone elses bum before they ever speak to them and lets be real, countless ladies work out specifically to wear yoga pants just so they can show off what you can look at but can't touch. Its just human nature.
Maybe but it's a shitty trope to introduce women that way.

Top Bottom