20210102000105_1.jpg
20210102204519_1.jpg
20210102204827_1.jpg
20210103231006_1.jpg
20210105005128_1.jpg
20210106223436_1.jpg
20210107175908_2.jpg
20210109005435_1.jpg

A short list of the most eye catching bottoms in my Cyberpunk 2077 playtime :)

Rocker shorts decent on her aswell

I was walking, or was it strutting, down one of the streets in the City center and another lady caught my eye, as they do, but this one made me stop in my tracks and look more closely, so closely i think i permanently scarred the poor soul aswell as getting a rep hit, but i digress, what made me stop and look closer was her attire, skirt and top completely see thru showing everything an i mean eveeerything, no undies in sight, so i saved and shoot her but she never dropped anything so i repeated it about 20 times to no avail an just loaded one last time an let her go her merry way.

Sure confused me more on the no full nudity outside inventory screen thing

I didn't take any pictures myself but someone else showed Male V's ass earlier and you should show the pictures you took.
Post automatically merged:

Can beat that, but not link it:

Alex Gaudino feat. Crystal Waters - Destination Calabria [Explicit Version] [Official Video]

"135.058.992 Aufrufe" I know why :D

Note: I'm a straight woman, I'm allowed to do that, it's just Music.

Can beat that, but not link it:

Alex Gaudino feat. Crystal Waters - Destination Calabria [Explicit Version] [Official Video]

"135.058.992 Aufrufe" I know why :D

Note: I'm a straight woman, I'm allowed to do that, it's just Music.
The Robert Palmer video I posted has a certain lyric "You like to pretend that you're immune to the stuff" which I thought was relevant as well as the general content.

I was able to find the song you mentioned based on your title though and I posted it for you as well as for other who might want to see it. I had never heard that song before but I like it and it's an awesome video too. Thanks for sharing it!

Also maybe I am assuming too much here but I feel like your "note" was likely added to prevent yourself from being harrassed and judged by others and their projections and that's unfortunate. We as in human beings shouldn't have to justify and defend our biological nature by any means let alone our gender, but unfortunately some people enjoy emulating machines and trying to control others by subjugating them to their hypocrisy.

Note: I'm a human being and was created with inherent free will and without any need to be justified or approved of. I'm allowed to enjoy myself, others and life in general. It's just natural.

Top Bottom