Difficulty Glitch preventing "Walked the Path" Achievement?

+
Difficulty Glitch preventing "Walked the Path" Achievement?

So a couple weeks ago, I started a second play through on Death March, to go for the final achievement. Today I decide to check out what the alternative movement option is like and noticed that the difficulty had been moved down to Just the Story.

I am absolutely, 100% positive that I never touched the difficulty slider, let alone opened the option menu page with it. I haven't noticed a significant drop in difficulty, aside from when I get new equipment.

Have I been cheated out of the last achievement? I've read about this happening to other people (even before patch 1.07) but they've never posted a follow up. I've just started the Bald Mountain story quest and while I still love the game and story, I don't want literal weeks worth of play to have been for nothing.

I really hope that is the case and that it'll still pop up. I've reverted the difficulty back but I'm hoping that doing this won't cancel it out, if that makes sense. I'd hate to have put so much time into that particular achievement for it not to pop up

I hope this is the case as well. I just noticed this happened to me and I have done a couple of the main story quests already since 1.07t. Already have over 90+ hours into my Death March run.

Last edited:
Top Bottom