Difficulty with Deck Library

+
I am having trouble with the Gwent Deck Library on playgwent.com. Several times, after I have exported a deck, written a fairly lengthy guide (sometimes a couple of hours effort), when I try to publish the deck, it does not become public. It typically deletes all that I wrote, and it generally will not work to publish it later. All I can do is share the deck again and redo the guide. Has anyone else encountered this? Any ideas on how to prevent it? (I don't even know where to send a message to technical support on the website.

I apologize if this thread is posted in the wrong category -- I could not find what I felt was an appropriate one. Please move the thread if it has a better home.

DRK3

Forum veteran
Some people had this issue some time ago, i helped them and now i tried to look for those threads to post here but couldnt find them... Oh well, ill say it again:

are you using numbered checklists on your guides, or perhaps some symbols? If so, that is likely the cause.
Ive had the same thing happened to me a couple of times before i figured it out, i was really pissed off.
But then i stopped using those functions of the auto-format system and the problem never happened again.

I also have a problem with the deck library. It appears that exporting a deck from the library (on the website) to the game, loses the deck name (all the decks are renamed to the ability card name). This is a total mess!
Anyone has a solution to that (except, of course, renaming the deck again in the game)? Also the game has different naming constraints than the website.
Sorry if this is not the proper place to post, but I am new here and I am not allowed to create a new thread until I reach 10 posts.

Edit: missing the question mark

Last edited:
Top Bottom