Dimeritium bombs

+
Dimeritium bombs

Is there any use for these bombs? Bestiarium told me these bombs are effective against certain enemies and block their magic but it doesn't do anything when I use it. A gas cloud appears on impact but the affected construct in the cloud still uses its skills/magic. When I enter the cloud I can't use signs anymore so why does it not work on enemies?
On a related note: The Black Blood potion doesn't seem to work either when attacked by vampires.

any magic-related beast that uses some sort of magic to protect/heal himself or whatever will be unable to do anything under the effect of the bomb, but u wont be able to use signs aswell if u are in the AoE of the bomb

heard it stops werewolf/vampires regen but i dont know i think not because it shouldnt be magic(?)

well, they are effective only in some circumstances, for example they stop health regeneration (werewolfs)

any magic-related beast that uses some sort of magic to protect/heal himself or whatever will be unable to do anything under the effect of the bomb, but u wont be able to use signs aswell if u are in the AoE of the bomb

heard it stops werewolf/vampires regen but i dont know i think not because it shouldnt be magic(?)

Licanthropy is a magical curse.

Also better did not use them if you also use skill Synergy (bonus to mutagens). There is bug, if you go into Demetrium bomb field and have this ability and any mutagen, you start gaining permanent increase in Vitaly or any other bonuses that mutagens provide. It happen at least with superior version, I'm not sure about others.
Also just sometimes after you go trough its field, it permanently disable Sign casting, so better be really careful with them, they are quiet bugged.

Last edited:
Also better did not use them if you also use skill Synergy (bonus to mutagens). There is bug, if you go into Demetrium bomb field and have this ability and any mutagen, you start gaining permanent increase in Vitaly or any other bonuses that mutagens provide. It happen at least with superior version, I'm not sure about others.

I guess that explains why I ended up with +2.5k % sign intensity after a certain mission involving a lot of dimeritium bombs...

YOu can use them later to close Portals of the WIld Hunt.
btw. someone know how to use the Moon bombs or whatever their name is? The bombs that is supposed to stop creatures from transforming - whatever that means.

YOu can use them later to close Portals of the WIld Hunt.
btw. someone know how to use the Moon bombs or whatever their name is? The bombs that is supposed to stop creatures from transforming - whatever that means.

Take out the pin, count to three and throw at your enemy.

Moon Dust works against ghosts like specters like noonwraiths. Usually you need to use Yrden to be able to attack them but with the bomb you can attack them until the effect stops.

Top Bottom