Dimeritium + Caretaker = Love

+
Dimeritium + Caretaker = Love

I think it's amazing that as monster you can essentialy play ANY legendary unit that your opponent can posses. While it does have risk as opponent can boost etc the demoted gold card I think it's weird how small amount of attention this combo gets.

I once shackled YenCon on round one and the opponent used decoy on her to reactivate the ability. I was able to play around her with power difference and used Caretaker round 2 to get +6 YenCon.

Have anyone else played around with this high risk, high reward combo?

I've tried using Renew (similar end result) in a few experimental decks, with some pretty hilarious results.

I just put this combo in my deck yesterday, but haven't had any opportunities to make this move in particular. Hopefully I'll be able to make a few funny moves with it later.

What the point demoting Yen and play decoy on her, if you can play decoy on unicorn itself? Same thing less cards needed. And yes, opponents wouldn't be able to resurrect neither Yen nor unicorn from your graveyard that way.

Red-Wyrm;n8821060 said:
What the point demoting Yen and play decoy on her, if you can play decoy on unicorn itself? Same thing less cards needed. And yes, opponents wouldn't be able to resurrect neither Yen nor unicorn from your graveyard that way.

There are two Yennefer cards. You mean the normal Yennefer card but they meant Yennefer the Conjurer.

I recently lost to the combination of Letho of Gulet followed by Dimeritium Bomb. That wiped out an entire beefy row of units. Now saving scraps to craft Letho.

very situational combo and doesnt always work. Monsters has low strength cards. Having schakles in deck is not a very good idea as they only lock a card without giving you any strength in return. this coming from someone who use caretaker in his deck.
i also have 3 archgriffins in my deck instead of 1st light for the same reason.

MrRagdoll;n8818520 said:
I think it's amazing that as monster you can essentialy play ANY legendary unit that your opponent can posses. While it does have risk as opponent can boost etc the demoted gold card I think it's weird how small amount of attention this combo gets.

I once shackled YenCon on round one and the opponent used decoy on her to reactivate the ability. I was able to play around her with power difference and used Caretaker round 2 to get +6 YenCon.

Have anyone else played around with this high risk, high reward combo?

@OP dude yes! It is definitely risky though, I made a new deck today however minus the caretaker. Try this deck for sure, but keep the one you have too.

Top Bottom