Dimeritium Shackles: Needs a Buff?

+
Dimeritium Shackles: Needs a Buff?

So can someone tell me what the point in Dimeritium Shackles is now that Dimeritium Bomb does the exact same thing, except for a full row instead of one card? Granted, you can have three Shackles over the one Bomb, but it's still not really worth it to ever include them in your decks, especially when you can also just lock the card it would be used on/scorch it instead. I can't see any use for this card any more, and it definitely needs some kind of love/buff to it.

One example... dbomb removes gold and resets to base and if a unit is on a weathered row it is unaffected by that, Dshack can break the gold and if weathered allow unit to drop to 1. It has very specific uses and doesn't take a silver slot, still worthwhile in a few decks.

I have 1 in both SK wounding deck and in my "casual" towers plus PFI NR deck. 9/10 times it is very, very useful, especially for NR to demote Yen or Baron or Geralt Igni and flip it with decoy.

Shackles are not only useful, but they can wreck you if played by an opponent (I'm looking at you, Bork). If there's one thing they don't need, it's a buff.

indeed, offensive aspect aside, my most notable situations with shackes include Bork and (the new) Succubus (which afterwards I flipped with decoy, that was an awesome game).

Huh I guess I was only thinking about it offensively, I guess you wouldn't really want to waste a D-Bomb just to demote your own card. Still, D-Shackles is the only special card that has another card do the same effect, only targeting more cards...

Top Bottom