+
Can I lock it?
Please?
Pretty Please?

I haven't locked a thread all day.

Just make sure you stay on-topic.

How could we NOT stay on topic?!

Also, what is the topic?

Wait..did I start this thread? Was I drunk? Let's see..what was I saying...you know, I have no idea.

FREEFORM.

I don't really got much more to say, cause people die every day and we gon all die anyway. It's kind of hard but who said life was fair? ANd from the dookie stainz in my underwear,I don't care. I don't care. I don't care.

-NATAS
Song: I don't care

Dirty undies? Well that's a toughie.I believe the best thing to do if you happen to come across this problem in real life... is to wash them. I may be wrong though. Your thoughts?

O_O

So.... uh...

Hey there, how are YOU doin? :p

Nice Forum title, Wisdom. You Psycho.

Dalvyn, your beliefs are -obviously- not sufficiently Cyberpunk. "Wash them". How sensible, how pragmatic. WHERE IS THE CYBER? WHERE LIES THE PUNK IN YOUR PLAN? WHERE?

Dalvyn, your beliefs are -obviously- not sufficiently Cyberpunk. "Wash them". How sensible, how pragmatic. WHERE IS THE CYBER? WHERE LIES THE PUNK IN YOUR PLAN? WHERE?

Well what would be punk enough? Stuff them into a bottle, light it on fire and then throw it at the cops?

Nice Forum title, Wisdom. You Psycho.

I am the Cybermessiah, High Lord of Nerdvana, Guru of Geekdom, I reside over the Temple of Sloth, All must bow subjugate before me, to bask in my glory and taste the golden spray....

Top Bottom