Dirty Undies?

+
Oh, COULD you? ALthough I am a little interested to see what this will mutate into in the next three years...

...they ARE keeping on topic!

Have you SEEN Sard's chonies after they've been used?? If that won't drive you to madness as quick as the Elder Gods, I don't know what will. :p

Oh, COULD you? ALthough I am a little interested to see what this will mutate into in the next three years...

No.

And I suspect that it will eventually form a festering mess of sulphorous ooze, before slowly decaying from this plane of existence, leaving nothing behind except a nauseating smell. As will this thread.

@blank_redge - That's OK then. As you were.

I suspect that it will eventually form a festering mess of sulphorous ooze, before slowly decaying from this plane of existence, leaving nothing behind except a nauseating smell. As will this thread.

Wait..are you referring to the thread or...damn. DAMN.

Although the idea this thread has a discernable odour is pretty cool. Any use of the word "festering"...

Dear Almighty Moderator,

Since we are in a cyberpunk forum, and technology is one of the main feature of any CP piece of art (yes, RP is an art), please consider the following videos :

Japanese hi-tech toilet
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WfnJ26KI2GU

Unstainable fabric
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDp5-SeOCoo

I think you cannot believe, just even for 1 second, that with such an installation in every home and public toilets by 2077, dirty underwears are commonplace. Besides, the fabric of the underwear is unstainable. So (even if Mr Sardukhar enjoys vintage underwears and toilet installations) I do believe that, by 2077, dirty underwears are just memories.

Dear Almighty Moderator,

Since we are in a cyberpunk forum, and technology is one of the main feature of any CP piece of art (yest, RP is an art), please consider the following videos :

Japanese hi-tech toilet

Unstainable fabric

I think you cannot believe, just even for 1 second, that with such an installation in every home and public toilets by 2077, dirty underwears are commonplace. Besides, the fabric of the underwear is unstainable. So (even if Mr Sardukhar enjoys vintage underwears and toiled installations) I do believe that, by 2077, dirty underwears are just memories.

Well with them being so rare, then I guess Redge was right, sell em.

Dear Almighty Moderator,

Good start. OK, I'm listening...

Since we are in a cyberpunk forum, and technology is one of the main feature of any CP piece of art (yes, RP is an art), please consider the following videos :

Japanese hi-tech toilet

Unstainable fabric

I think you cannot believe, just even for 1 second, that with such an installation in every home and public toilets by 2077, dirty underwears are commonplace. Besides, the fabric of the underwear is unstainable. So (even if Mr Sardukhar enjoys vintage underwears and toilet installations) I do believe that, by 2077, dirty underwears are just memories.

I am totally astounded that our spambot detectors didn't pick up on this post.

But some memories may linger for longer than others.

Incidentally, regarding requests to lock the thread, I usually respond positively to bribes of chocolate. But in the case of this thread, I'd probably be reluctant to accept any such offer, so I'm afraid you're still stuck with it.

I'm sorry but so close to valentines day i cannot hand out chocolate. It might confuse someone else.

It's OK. I have adequate stock. Next week will do fine.

And all this talk about dirty undies has turned me off chocolate for now.

I'll take any chocolate you may have off your hands?

Chocolate is nefarious for your health.
As is megalomania... :p

I wouldn't know.

Oh, buggerit. I'm going off-topic.

Question. Since we are in the section called off-topic, would not going off-topic be on-topic?

Depends on the definition of "Off-Topic": it may be either "For topics that do not fit under other subforums" or "Full anarchy is now in effect".
I guess the former, judging by "General discussions on other topics, not related to the Cyberpunk 2077" phrase.
So we are meant to stay on topic which doesn't fit under any of the three meta-topics (being CP77, Cyberpunk® and Fan Art) thus being an off-topic discussion.

I am so confused right now.
Chris Nolan would've explained better.

Depends on the definition of "Off-Topic": it may be either "For topics that do not fit under other subforums" or "Full anarchy is now in effect".
I guess the former, judging by "General discussions on other topics, not related to the Cyberpunk 2077" phrase.
So we are meant to stay on topic which doesn't fit under any of the three meta-topics (being CP77, Cyberpunk® and Fan Art) thus being an off-topic discussion.

I am so confused right now.
Chris Nolan would've explained better.

Don't worry. It was just a test, to see if any of the moderators where in fact AI's to see if the paradox would make them short circuit and self destruct.... I'm on to you dragonbird!

Don't worry. It was just a test, to see if any of the moderators where in fact AI's to see if the paradox would make them short circuit and self destruct.... I'm on to you dragonbird!

Sorry, but I'm stuck in a logic loop right now and can't respond to your call. Please leave a message and I'll get back to you later.

Sorry, but I'm stuck in a logic loop right now and can't respond to your call. Please leave a message and I'll get back to you later.

My friend asked me if a discussion about logic loops invoked by off-topic discussions in a derailed off the original topic thread posted on the Off-Topic board which is actually a board for on-topic discussions with unfit topics is to be considered on topic. Then he asked if a question about this discussion being on topic would derail the thread further off the topic. Only after his request for a definition of "topic" have I recognized I was talking to a fridge.

Top Bottom