Disable Cops alltogether?

+
Ahoi,

is there any mod or something that disables NCPD entirely for the time being? This whole issue is getting utterly ridiculous.

Beside the obvious lack of AI and spawning issues. Now they start to interfere with my story missions as well. I keep it general to avoid spoilers. It's from pretty early on in the game anyways.

I did a mission where I had to interrogate a ripper doc. After the part of the mission I decided to shoot him in his office with no windows! After that you have to talk to Judy and while she just leaned there talking with me, cops and drones spawned around us and I had to fight them off, all while having a freakin' story conversation.

What's even stupider is, that it is totally okay, to kill the guy if you choose that option during your conversation with him. Nobody cares than.

I was in a conversation with a NPC and he was jabbering away and I was listening.. he was half turned and I bumped the F key, now he's in a choke hold, and I guess i followed up with the R key... Took him out... Opps.. but quest didn't bug and the dialog continued... while he was laying on the ground. haha.

I know, not the cops issue but still a pinch buggy. Though hilarious in my case. Wish I was recording at the time.

Last edited:
I only ever have had an interaction with the police in this game when I accidentally ran over someone trying to drive in a fast car, they spawned to the side shot the car as I drove away and the wanted star disappeared about 15 seconds later so yeah overall it would make little to no difference if they were not even in the game.

Top Bottom