Disappearing Eyebrows in Photo Mode

+
I've seen players reporting these sorts of issues since launch, especially with the disappearing stubbles, but now I am also experiencing missing eyebrows in Photo Mode. Playing as male V. Removed all mods that edit facial features and tried different eyebrows, no luck. However, this used to not be an issue for me, even with plenty of mods. Figure I'd post this here as a reminder (hopefully) to devs or for anyone else who experienced this issue and knows what's going on or somehow found a fix. Thanks!

Removed all mods, verified game files, and made character from scratch. Eyebrows were there in Photo Mode. Then when I loaded my save on my current playthrough, the eyebrows were missing. The mod author for the CyberCAT save editor mentioned the current update is only a temporary patch and not an official update, and that head morphs have been changed since Patch 1.3 as you said, which will be properly addressed in the next official update. This could be the issue. In which case, sorry for being a gonk. But thank you. :)

Top Bottom