Disappearing newly-created potions (Thunderbolt, Griffin quest at beginning of game)

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Disappearing newly-created potions (Thunderbolt, Griffin quest at beginning of game)

Folks, first the tech info: Playing latest version on Steam, on brand spanking new computer so no it's not my rig. Windows 10 Pro version.

My issue: During the Griffin quest (ie right at the beginning of the game) I was prompted to create Thunderbolt potions. Good, did that, done that, slotted 3 potions.

Now here is the issue: I used ONE in the Griffin fight.

Now, the slot shows 0/3 potions.

I go to create more of them, and it won't let me, saying I already have the item.

What to do?

I'm not to pained over having to delete the other 2 if I have to in order to re-create, I have plenty of mats.

Is there a way to destroy slotted items and start fresh?

Also, are the devs aware of this bug?

Thanks.

Maybe you pressed the button accidentally two more times, hence 0/0.
Anyway, when you meditate you automatically regain potions you have already created once (must have alcohest in your inventory).

EDIT: Some other forms of alcohol can also be used to regain potions -Dwarven Spirit for example, don't remember the rest...

Last edited:
Maybe you pressed the button accidentally two more times, hence 0/0.
Anyway, when you meditate you automatically regain potions you have already created once (must have alcohest in your inventory).

Aaah, thank you. Let me try that. As I had mentioned, I am very new to the game. Lemme see what that does.

FWIW, does the same behavior apply to grenades or do I have to remake those as well? Bolts??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom