Disappointed again......

+
ser2440;n10957685 said:
Bah. It won't matter unless this is fixed soon. I can see this becoming a problem really soon. It's already day what, 2? 3? I've encountered it more than once, but I was lucky enough that my opponent didn't draw both his win conditions.

This is the absolute worst thing to have ever hit Gwent, Closed Beta Discard and Closed Beta Scoia Ambush included!

That deck is highly counterable and even this video shows it. He only won because his opponent missplayed hard and he even admits it. Like, seriously, anyone with a brain would have drypassed r2.

Laveley;n10957928 said:
That deck is highly counterable and even this video shows it. He only won because his opponent missplayed hard and he even admits it. Like, seriously, anyone with a brain would have drypassed r2.

Highly counterable... While the particular game could have been won, that doesn't make it highly counterable. Mandrake is now more needed than ever. Also, it all comes down to whether you can draw it

ser2440;n10957934 said:
Highly counterable... While the particular game could have been won, that doesn't make it highly counterable. Mandrake is now more needed than ever. Also, it all comes down to whether you can draw it

No its not. Thats deck is a one-trick pony. I beat it every single time without mandrake. It just punishes solitaire-point-vomit decks that almost dont have ways to interact with the opponent board, like GS. But than people complain that GS is OP.... go figure.

Laveley;n10957937 said:
No its not. Thats deck is a one-trick pony. I beat it every single time without mandrake. It just punishes solitaire-point-vomit decks that almost dont have ways to interact with the opponent board, like GS. But than people complain that GS is OP.... go figure.

I guess KingBlackToof's version is so much worse. Because it thins more reliably.

Congratulations - with the Olgierd change now I need to auto-include besides Silver Spy and Mandrake, also Artifact Compression in every deck I play.

Splendid.

I agree. Mandrake, artifact compression and muzzle is now in my every deck.

​​​​​​Mandrake auto-wins stupid occasional imlerith.
A.compression helps with the nekkers, also stops ships/gs a little.
muzzle is just best disgusting way to counter whatever opponent has in mind.

I hate to have those cards, but without it, I very likely lose to every game.

Celestes666;n10958318 said:
I agree. Mandrake, artifact compression and muzzle is now in my every deck.

​​​​​​Mandrake auto-wins stupid occasional imlerith.
A.compression helps with the nekkers, also stops ships/gs a little.
muzzle is just best disgusting way to counter whatever opponent has in mind.

I hate to have those cards, but without it, I very likely lose to every game.

I guess i have been losing every game without knowing it because I don't have those cards in decks i'm playing.

minti043;n10959839 said:
Well, don't be disapointed. If you don't like the game there are other games out there.

Other games being out there or not doesn't change anything I said. But thanks.

StrykerxS77x;n10960988 said:
Other games being out there or not doesn't change anything I said. But thanks.
I meant something else. This is BETA there is still time for soem good suggestions. Look at what other card games look like and how they fixed the things you dont like and make suggestion. I don;t know if yo uahve ever heard of a game called Urban Rivals its a wierd card game where for example instead of vomiting a bunch of cards and wonder how will that ever work. They release 5 cards every 2 weeks thus shifting the meta constantly and there is card ban votes which you get by scoring higher in ranked. The higher you get the more votes you can cast weather you should keep a card. There are tons of other things you can do instead of posting the most common thread about how its boring, not going to work, they will get out of ideas etc. The truth is no one will even read your topic. I am shure this is open beta and the Devs already have lots of things they have in mind but let them grow and see how it develops.

minti043;n10961195 said:
I meant something else. This is BETA there is still time for soem good suggestions. Look at what other card games look like and how they fixed the things you dont like and make suggestion. I don;t know if yo uahve ever heard of a game called Urban Rivals its a wierd card game where for example instead of vomiting a bunch of cards and wonder how will that ever work. They release 5 cards every 2 weeks thus shifting the meta constantly and there is card ban votes which you get by scoring higher in ranked. The higher you get the more votes you can cast weather you should keep a card. There are tons of other things you can do instead of posting the most common thread about how its boring, not going to work, they will get out of ideas etc. The truth is no one will even read your topic. I am shure this is open beta and the Devs already have lots of things they have in mind but let them grow and see how it develops.

At this point the open beta label means nothing to me. They are starting over anyway and calling that release. May as well call that open beta to considering the players will have to test it. I didn't call the game boring or that other stuff. I said I was disappointed again and that keeps happening with this game.

Top Bottom