Disappointed in Corpo life path

+
why u argue, game is linear. There is no consequence if there is no way to see consequence. Also game is linear no matter what. But it is okay for linear action which cp is, not rpg.

Eh, there's some decent RPG elements.

If you kill the Shoto guy for Regina King, you can intimidate Woodman into talking.

The Maelstrom mission has consequences.

Different endings for having done the Arasaka and Panam quests.

Eh, there's some decent RPG elements.

If you kill the Shoto guy for Regina King, you can intimidate Woodman into talking.

The Maelstrom mission has consequences.

Different endings for having done the Arasaka and Panam quests.
in case you are completionist woodman will die later, also it doesnt matter if you betray or help panam - you will get either johny or v ending with rogue. This game gives only impression about choices and consequences unfortunately.
it does not matter if you kill or not kill most of npc you meet, cyberpsycho doesnt matter, gigs npc doesnt matter. And thats my opinion and impression after fully completing my walkthrough. Also secret ending again is the same as other, minus saul or rogue is alive...but thats very minor. I cannot call it other ending.

As for maelstorm please dont put it in line /w everything else. that is pretty much only quest with some consequences in this game.

in case you are completionist woodman will die later, also it doesnt matter if you betray or help panam - you will get either johny or v ending with rogue.
If you betray Panam, you can have The Star Ending, first news for me o_O
Luckily, you can have The Sun Ending without doing any quest of Panam because obviously, it's not related :)

In my memories:
If you ignore Panam quest line, you can't have the Star Ending.
If you betray Panam, her last words are "F..k off", so you can't call her on the roof, so you can't have the Star Ending.
If you ignore johnny and ignore his side quests, you can't have the Sun Ending and the Secret Ending.

That's sound like choices, and also quite important choices...
But maybe I'm wrong :)

Last edited:
If you ignore johnny and ignore his side quests, you can't have the Sun Ending and the Secret Ending.

You only need to give him a date with Rogue after the old fields. Ofc, depending on the dialogue there, you get either the secret sun or just sun ending available.

You only need to give him a date with Rogue.
And to go with Rogue to Ebunike. After the oil fields, you can have either, depending on your dialogue there.
Yep, but if you "choose" to ignore Johnny (because you hate him or whatever reason), you probably don't want give him a date with Rogue. You can "choose" it.
But no Star Ending, if I'm right :)
So "choose" to help Johnny or not, is quite important...

Yep, but if you "choose" to ignore Johnny (because you hate him or whatever reason), you probably don't want give him a date with Rogue. You can "choose" it.
But no Star Ending, if I'm right :)
So "choose" to help Johnny or not, is quite important...
I think we lost each other on what side quests are.

There's quite some run with Kerry Eurodyne and ... who's that chick that gets stuck in a Maelstrom den? Then the concert. I only count those as side quests, and there are quite a few of them. I know that much: as soon as I am done rubbing with Rogue, the Saka Tower is ripe to pop. I can go see the porcelain b... .

Johnny isn't too difficult to handle, especially knowing that we're stuck in the same head.

Last edited:
Top Bottom