Disassembling every single junk and consumable is a chore. Please do something.

+
We are force to disassemble down to the most common junk and pills water consumable first because you get much more money for selling the components than selling the item itself.

And this is seriously a chore and does not make the game fun at all.

Oh inventory, honestly the whole inventory management is piss poor, maddening even, but it has its charms, like, when for some reason items lose their descriptions so they bug out on you and you just don't know their stats anymore (damn "divided we stand" gun), hopefully it'll come in the next hotfixes, crossing my fingers they do something about it before release 1.1 but I should know better than to get my hopes up at this point

I feel there should be a disassemble option right on pickup, or a setting to automatically disassemble items of a certain rarity and type. Going back into it once you are loaded up is a chore and i ended up not looting even tho i could use the mats.

What if they put a recycle facility in the trash fields and made you go there to scrap your items like in real life? I mean, it's supposed to be an RPG and all. Then you can go dumpster diving for more cans to scrap for total immersion. Totally something you would see in a cyberpunk world. Dumpster diving for scrap I mean.

There is a perk in the tech tree that disassembles all junk on pick up.
He's talking about scrapping the drinks in the game for easy components. It's tedious if you use this exploit. I ran around Arasaka Plaza spamming all the soda machines for an hour, then scrapped them all and sold all the components and made a quick 100,000 eddies.

Yes there is a perk for this, I thought everyone knew, just have a look through the perks.

Ya me to lol, you can get it as early as level 2-3. Depending on starting stats.
Post automatically merged:

He's talking about scrapping the drinks in the game for easy components. It's tedious if you use this exploit. I ran around Arasaka Plaza spamming all the soda machines for an hour, then scrapped them all and sold all the components and made a quick 100,000 eddies.

Ah, I never found myself needing to. Interesting idea though.

Ya me to lol, you can get it as early as level 2-3. Depending on starting stats.
Post automatically merged:

Ah, I never found myself needing to. Interesting idea though.
CP77 has several exploits that just leave the old kill cow-get milk exploit on witcher 3 as just a little gimmick, but more into the items, pretty much most consumables are REALLY annoying to get rid of, if you happen to have like 20 or so items and then 3 of another one then 1 of another so on and so forth it is rather time consuming to go through the process of deleting 20, then 1 then 3 then yadayadayada.

Almost the same with weapons, you can get to have a ludicrous amount of useless (except for parts) weapons in your inventory, a "Sell all of X" or "Shred all of X" would be a good idea, but even then it won't really change the core of item management which is really annoying, damn, even borderlands did it better.

Man, you did miss a perk that gives you the option to automatically destroy all junk for spare parts , as you pick it up. But you cannot salvage the weapons you pick in a simple way, true

Man, you did miss a perk that gives you the option to automatically destroy all junk for spare parts , as you pick it up. But you cannot salvage the weapons you pick in a simple way, true
Think it was one of the first perks I got, was thinkign on efficiency at that point but honestly, a perk just for that feel that they were lazy, they could've even introduced a mechanic in which you mix/fuse/shred so many consumables or trash items together that you get a mod or can even improve mods altogether (up to a certain point of course), but nope, just "auto trash shredding", minimum rant here: they could've also made a mechanic to feed the cat every so often so that it purrs more or even moves towards you often if you're in the appartment.

Top Bottom