Discount doc still broken

+
I noticed that that new patch dropped so I checked out the game to see if the discount doc mission was fixed, it isn't.

I note in the patch notes that there is at least one gig that could not be completed due to a progression bug but was fixed by putting the missing item in the players inventory. Could that be done to this mission?

I doubt this can be fixed and once more has to do with their way of updating quests.
This doc will bug almost every time unless you go through the basement first and find out everything down there and you need to go up to his office from the basement. You cannot go around the building and back to him through the front door.

Only way is to load a save since before starting this quest.

I doubt this can be fixed and once more has to do with their way of updating quests.
This doc will bug almost every time unless you go through the basement first and find out everything down there and you need to go up to his office from the basement. You cannot go around the building and back to him through the front door.

Only way is to load a save since before starting this quest.
I'am referring to the cyber psycho sighting mission with coley chase. I think you are on about something else. The bug is a missing shard from a body that does not spawn. Seen as the 1.1 patch notes says that on one gig they have added an item to affected persons inventory in order to complete the mission, it is possible to fix

They are not the same.
The fixed one was about getting reward and putting reward in inventory will finish the gig.
You need to loot shard from psychos and bodies once you killed him.
This is not really a bug, never seen any shards missing anywhere.

Missing that I picked shard up and need go to journal and read it happens a lot but never had any missing ones.

I'm on PS4 Pro, lots and lots of other bugs with psychos but never had missing shards.

They are not the same.
The fixed one was about getting reward and putting reward in inventory will finish the gig.
You need to loot shard from psychos and bodies once you killed him.
This is not really a bug, never seen any shards missing anywhere.

Missing that I picked shard up and need go to journal and read it happens a lot but never had any missing ones.

I'm on PS4 Pro, lots and lots of other bugs with psychos but never had missing shards.
I can't loot the shard if the body which holds the shard does not spawn/disappears into the map.

If appears the body that holds the shard I need spawns, it just spawns under the floor. Right where the car is in the yard, the x appears on the map with the "floor beneath" symbol but when I get close, it disappears.

Attachments

• IMG_20210128_223251.jpg
    IMG_20210128_223251.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 154
My issue is that I have the shards and had clicked the emails. Opened the shard in my inventory but it still tells me to search the area. There is nothing further I am able to do. I left the area and came back and tried reloading it but eventually got caught up and had to relocate. Came back still says search area. Way beyond the save time to go back to before starting the quest. I am passed and won't play the game till its fixed. Sucks... I had zero issues till this bug. Wish they would chime in on the issue atleast but they dont.

Top Bottom