Discussing the “Questions from the Community” thread

+
Discussing the “Questions from the Community” thread

This thread is for general discussion regarding the “Questions from the Community – Gamescom 2014” thread. If you have any questions or just want to discuss a particular question asked in the other thread, this is the place to do it.

Berengar alive, even a journal mention?
The Azar Javed fight required some major attention!

He wasn't intended to survive. There's no dialogue or text that even hints at the possibility in the game files. Him living through that fight is basically a fluke.

ETA: Sorry. Didn't notice that other thread.

Last edited:
Can you stop Bloth from rhyming? Is this a doable thing? Would the world crack asunder?

If you can't stop him - can you make him rhyme all the time?

Will you be wearing clothes for the interview? If so, why?

I put up five questions and three were edited out. I'm not angry about it but I just want to know why they were deleted.

MODERATOR : Please limit the questions to 2 per post . Any additional questions after the second shall be deleted

Mainly because Kinley is planning to pick his questions based on upvotes, and if there's five in a post, it will be harder to work out which ones were upvoted. If you have other questions that nobody else has asked, you can always do a second post.

Mainly because Kinley is planning to pick his questions based on upvotes, and if there's five in a post, it will be harder to work out which ones were upvoted. If you have other questions that nobody else has asked, you can always do a second post.

that's good to know.

Kinley please wear a Bear Costume for the interviews. And then take it off to show everyone you really are a Bear.

By the way thank you for doing this, it will sure allow the forum to be more productive and helpful to CDPR. Much respect and I can't wait to see how it all turns out.

I'll now go and think of some good questions. :p

:hatsoff:

Also , reading reptiles question. wasn't stealing out of the game or was it changed?

The last thing I personally have heard about stealing is that they were planning to include it. That was about a year ago. Haven't really heard anything else since then but it's possible I've missed something.

I certainly hope it's out though.

Hey, never said it wasnt valid just wanted to know. but no, i think remebered wrong, last i heard was over a year ago, that you wouldn't be able to steal. but i think im remembering wrong and it was stealth that was taken out, not stealing.

Eh, I've been trying to ask this question for about a year now, every time someone's asked for community questions. It still hasn't been picked though, nobody else seems to care too much about stealing.

*shrug* would be nice to get more info on stealing. also why did you take out the second question? i would like to know about the crossbow. like if there will be different versions and if each version had different properties. like rate of fire , range , how many it shot, damage, one specifically made for water combat, etc.

Top Bottom