[discussion] Decks that you love to play but aren't very good - Patch 4.0.3

+
New incarnation of thread (StrykerxS77x). Lots of time passed, each patch had it's own most hated and overpowered deck, and yet, every patch issue was "non diverse meta".
What if old and forgotten "broken" metas were brought back to life, to compete against current meas. Should there be more tier 1 decks (~ tier2 buffed to be tier1), or maybe all tier 1 should be nerfed to be tier 2, so there would be only tier 2 and 3 and meme decks.

Lets discuss what cool decks you can make this patch, and if they are easily obliberated by op meta decks.

Made this meme knight deck today built around vandergrift's blade. I'm having a ton of fun in casual and actually had a fine W/L ratio, but on ladder (I'm rank 4 atm) it's really frustrating to play against the typical net decks (enslave, deathwish, wild card, mystic echo).
I feel like with a push or two in form of new knight cards or buffs it could actually be something.
What I love about silly decks is they can catch people off guard lol

I would want to build the most RNG heavy deck possible with uma, aguara, gascon, shupe etc. but I'm missing too many of the cards and I'm always low on scraps :cry:

meme:
MO --
--> Reveal Woodland
--> Spell Wild Hunt with Yennefer
Neutral --
--> Dragon Dream row-punishment deck (this patch top decks make so much value that even 3 on entire row is not enough)
--> (Beta) Strengthen Ciri
NG --
--> Olgierd Alchemy (NG) 5+ card combo (I mean, I win most of pvps but it's a distant league and players don't have the obvious answers, or I don't meet Enslave so often to be auto-devastated even if they play terribly)
--> Living Armor Alchemy (NG) (it has enough space for some Bribery or Ciri for card advantage)
--> Card Advantage Witchers
--> Witchers (NG) with Vesemir
--> boost the opponent! Regis+Cahir
--> Vattier Enslave for value
SK --
--> Lippy Gudmund + Bran + Coral
--> turning opponent into a Statue (Coral deck in Beta)
--> Crah Ships for Boar of the Sea finisher
NR --
--> Sabrina's Inferno as a high-value card (now it has a limit of 2 hits and 8 provision, not enough to build a deck around it)
--> Royal Guard spam
--> (now impossible) Necro -- turning boosted units into Skeleton Knight (so boost is changed to Strength) and then summon it from the graveyard
ST --
--> One Man Army (there are 2 dwarves who get boost often)
--> (Beta) Resilence Dwarves (the skill of Passing a round)

mix from youtubers --
--> Swimm's NR with carry over Charges (Resilence) and old Baron Reset
--> Swimm's ST with a sureprise big Trap + TheGuyWhoSwitchesToTheRowWithTheHighestUnit

--> Complete Mill (for card advantage/ or so that Vilgefortz doesn't summon anything) (Trynet or DrDenuz) NG
--> old Master of Disguise spam (Trynet) NG (before they broke Master Of Disguise to a generic boost by x boring card)
--> Ciri Nova Consume (Trynet) MO
--> Syanna Aglais (Trynet) ST

tier 3 (maybe?):
--> NG Spies (very good change to Morvran leader ability. Thank you CDPR!)
--> Sonneillon's Spell Dana (Trynet) ST -- it's kinda like a Spellatael but utilises some of ST op-ness to be alright
--> Brouver Movement

... so still NG seems to have the highest quantity of cool non-generic decks :)

Last edited:
Handbuff and Elves.

Anticipating a buff for them some day.
Post automatically merged:

Mods

I don't know why this thread is in suggestions. Can it be moved to gameplay or general?

my favourite (but not very successful deck) is the one with that i try to banish all cards from the opponent until round 3, so he cant draw any more cards in the last round.

it is possible with mirroring the viper witchers with the help of operator and then using duchesse informants to get up to 3 more viper witchers (using artorius). and then bringing all witchers back from the graveyards....

needless to say it requires so much luck for your starting hand in order to make this work, so it fails like 90%, but IF it does, it is a lot of devilish joy.

=========
other deck i like is my witcher only deck.

Last edited:
Top Bottom