[DISCUSSION] Witcher 3 - Reviews

+
I'm curious about how many reviewers label a quest as a "fetch quest" just by its description and never play that quest.
I also wander how many times this fetch quest are just excuses to send you to places were you may find interesting things unrelated to the quest itself.

I'm curious about how many reviewers label a quest as a "fetch quest" just by its description and never play that quest.
I don't think that's the case. Probably they simply didn't like running around from person to person no matter what story was behind it.

I also wander how many times this fetch quest are just excuses to send you to places were you may find interesting things unrelated to the quest itself.
I guess there's quite a few of that. They've mentioned in multiple interviews that they have their tricks to manipulate gamers to go in specific directions. Not necessarily a bad thing.

the term 'fetch quest' gets thrown about way to easily nowadays. While you may need to aquire some items for an NPC for some of the quests, I highly doubt you will see many of 'kill 10 wolves' or 'collect 5 bear pelts'.

Hi guys...sorry for the stupid question but...I've got lost with all these reviews! Anyone could please link me a PC ULTRA review with Hairworks ON? Thnx in advance!

From those who have already played the game,Can you tell us how the Npc Ai actually is?

I mean are they robotic like skyrim's npcs with daily schedule,Do they react realistically to changes around them and do they have more than 2 lines of dialog.

Hey! :)

So here's the thing... there's big probability that today we will release launch trailer for "The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt". It's very emotional and poetic one - my personal favorite so far.

However we wanted to give you a heads up: if you don't want to know which character from previous Witcher games return in "Wild Hunt", you probably should skip this one, since it reveals few of them.

Cheers!

So here's the thing... there's big probability that today we will release launch trailer for "The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt". It's very emotional and poetic one - my personal favorite so far.

However we wanted to give you a heads up: if you don't want to know which character from previous Witcher games return in "Wild Hunt", you probably should skip this one, since it reveals few of them.

Cheers!

Meh, unless they're presumed dead (witch would be by my hand, so at least I'll know what decisions didn't remain cannon), I won't feel spoiled.
Thanks for the heads up.

Thanks for the warning! That makes for a bit of a difficult choice. How many characters is a 'few', in this case?

Hey!

Cheers!

I'd say about 4 will be a surprise and 2 of those have jaw-dropping potential.

mother of god... :shock:

there's big probability that today we will release launch trailer for "The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt".

Awesome! Thanks for the news. I've been waiting for the final release trailer. Please tell me the probability equals 100%. :)

The hype train must not stop till the very end.

Last edited:
Jaw-dropping, eh? Shani and Kalkstein are back after all!
The other two are Iorveth and Saskia I bet.

Last edited:
Top Bottom