[DISCUSSION] Witcher 3 Screenshots and Artwork

+
@amfibiya89, a lot of people keep saying that looking realistic = looking better. While really in games and/or movies a lot of effects are added to accent something, look more vibrant, build atmosphere. And if remade in reality would look rather bland and uninteresting. I personally trust in CDPR that they gonna make great balance between realism and beautiful magic world.

Last time, when screeshot taken directly from the game in 4K appeared, Marcin Momot said that it was a mix of high and ultra. I wonder how it is with these ones...

Last time, when screeshot taken directly from the game in 4K appeared, Marcin Momot said that it was a mix of high and ultra. I wonder how it is with these ones...

I guess it's mix of high&ultra simply because Nvidia Fur is applied also and they look very similar to what has been shown so far.
I doubt it's ultra because it doesn't look good enough.

Last edited:
That screen with those white wolves would be so great, but again - I don't understand why somebody would like to mess his own work with CA.. why is in some videogames a effect, which makes everything look worse? People who work with photos and such, are trying to get rid of that effect because they know it destroys the image quality, but videogames companies are ok with it even if maybe like 10 % of people like or don't mind that effect .. thanks got that we can turn it off in the game, but still

Anyway, otherwise the screens are looking ok, some great.. again the armors, clothes, the character details, etc. are fantastic

Top Bottom