[DISCUSSION] Witcher 3 Screenshots and Artwork

+
Thanks Kinley! It's so nice to have everything in one place! I can't imagine how long it took you to gather and categorize all of the images. Very well done.

Regarding the Steelbook covers ... I never really looked at the different versions because I missed the boat on the CE. Is there any way to get the steelbooks without the pre-order CE? Not that it matters at this point but it would be awesome if there was one with the back of the No Man's Land as the front and the back of the Novigrad version as the back. Those two images are absolutely incredible.

In the US the Skellige steelbook is supplied by BestBuy,
I don't know if it's the case in america but in France, Micromania, the french branch of Bestbuy, is already selling it with a t-shirt and a voucher for TW3

Welcome back to 'Watching the Grass Grow', an on-going series of screenshots and commentary devoted to the game's most important feature -- grass.

'Damned Lawnwraith!'

---------- Updated at 09:52 AM ----------

And, for those of you who've only just joined us, previously on 'Watching the Grass Grow':

'Hmm. . . patchy, stubby grass . . . dismembered corpse. . . . Sheep must be getting desperate. . .'

'Probable cause of death -- very tall grass.'

'I'll need grass this long, Witcher!'

And the first, unofficial, entry:
Short grass? This is an old picture, but it looks like short grass existed at some point during development

'What a lovely rainbow light-effect! Huh? Oh, yes, short grass.'

With more to come. . . .

Last edited:
Welcome back to 'Watching the Grass Grow', an on-going series of screenshots and commentary devoted to the game's most important feature -- grass.

'Damned Lawnwraith!'

---------- Updated at 09:52 AM ----------

And, for those of you who've only just joined us, previously on 'Watching the Grass Grow':

'Hmm. . . patchy, stubby grass . . . dismembered corpse. . . . Sheep must be getting desperate. . .'

'Probable cause of death -- very tall grass.'

'I'll need grass this long, Witcher!'

With more to come. . . .

I don't understand anything o_O

There appears to be one image not showing up in #8 of the official shots thread. No idea what the image should display, but it has a minus.com error message. Image after it is the landed gryffon.

http://i1.minus.com/i72N4k3bAWDga.jpg

Last edited:
Looking into it. Might be a hosting issue.

---------- Updated at 09:25 PM ----------

It's a broken image even on my minus account.

Thing is, I honestly can't tell which screenshot it was.

Some of the Art style in TW3, reminds me of the movie Chitty Chitty Bang Bang!!
I think that's super cool man, okay bye ;)

Top Bottom