[DISCUSSION] Witcher 3 Screenshots and Artwork

+
Vesemir seems to appreciate nature: notice he didn't crush that delicate little flower?

Attachments

• Flower.jpg
    Flower.jpg
    188.2 KB · Views: 41
Vesemir seems to appreciate nature: notice he didn't crush that delicate little flower?

That happens more often than one imagines, but we usually don't notice this details when we sit on the floor of the countryside.

Awesome :)

---------- Updated at 04:16 PM ----------

I HOPE it has a theme song with it, that's the least they can do!
I just E-mailed @Marcin Momot fingers crossed it has one, or will have one soon.
I mean some themes have special effects, e.g lighting flashing or smoke rising, water flowing etc..etc.. with the main theme pic, wich would be ideal now that I think about it. Hmm.. ;)

---------- Updated at 05:06 PM ----------

1080p PS4 Theme! Those birds and clouds could be moving with the wind blowing through the trees, as a loop.
Now that would make this PS4 theme really special, mixed with nature sounds from the game and soft acoustic W3 guitar music playing in the theme background. You know, Set the mood/tone, it would be nice to see and hear all this while the game is downloading! They sell themes on PS4 that already do all that kind of stuff, they are like 3 to 4 bucks, no more then 5. Come on CDPR, it's a new challenge, are you up for it ? ;)

Last edited:
Yeah I bet it will be something like that. I would totally order this if I wasn't so anal retentive about having physical copies of games. When I bought my PS4 with GTA V and The Last of Us: Remastered on Black Friday, I opened the box and discovered that TLOU was only a digital key. I then promptly proceeded to have an internal temper tantrum. The only thing that made it sorta okay was I already had TLOU for PS3. So I will not be partaking in purchasing this version, but it is beautiful and I will envy those who have it. The sacrifices we make ...

I hear ya, it doesn't effect the game at all. So it's fair, XB1 CE gets Gwent cards and a cloth map, pc gets soundtrack songs we don't get and other discounts we don't. So what if PS4 gets a bad ass W3 WH theme lol.. It's all good, back on topic :)

Yeah I really want that theme. Geralt either has Triss or Yennefer watching the PS Store. When you go to the games page it shows-

Bundles 1
Add-Ons 1
Themes 1

as soon as you click on either themes or add-ons the theme disappears. Damn you Triss/Yennefer!

Last edited:
Top Bottom