[DISCUSSION] Witcher 3 Screenshots and Artwork

+

The first boxed copies

You misspelled boobs....ahh you mean these boxes!

Anyone else surprised at the game coming on "only" 3 discs on PC?

I remember seeing those first renders showing the box contets and 3 game discs plus a soundtrack one. But i always thought this was placeholder and subject to change.

I honestly can't belive they managed to fit the entire game on 3 discs. That's around 24 - 26GB right? For a game of this scope, that looks and sounds so damn good to be this tiny is just unbeliveable.

Anyone else surprised at the game coming on "only" 3 discs on PC?

I remember seeing those first renders showing the box contets and 3 game discs plus a soundtrack one. But i always thought this was placeholder and subject to change.

I honestly can't belive they managed to fit the entire game on 3 discs. That's around 24 - 26GB right? For a game of this scope, that looks and sounds so damn good to be this tiny is just unbeliveable.

Quality over quantity always in my book and the size in terms of GB says nothing about that to my experience.

Anyway installed the game is 35 GB which is quite a chunk :)

Did Geralt join the starship troopers? What in the seven hells am I looking at? I first thought of Korath desert, but then I saw the multiple planets in the backround. This is some weird shit...

Have you read the books ? According to what you've just written - nope. I highly recommend it.

Have you read the books ? According to what you've just written - nope. I highly recommend it.

I did, all of them actually... and I know about the whole space/time travel thing. But I didnt expect that we would see something like that in the game.

I did, all of them actually... and I know about the whole space/time travel thing. But I didnt expect that we would see something like that in the game.

I wrote it, because your opinion about the screenshot sounded a little bit offensive. If not, then I truly apologize.
IMO the screenshot is beautiful. Space/time travel was somethink I really missed in The Witcher and The Witcher 2. In W3 we'll probably get a chance to do this, thanks to Ciri. I'm really happy with that.

I think it is their interpretation of korath desert. Which is awesome, but I wish the screen wasn't published. Hard to avoid spoilers...

I wrote it, because your opinion about the screenshot sounded a little bit offensive. If not, then I truly apologize.
IMO the screenshot is beautiful. Space/time travel was somethink I really missed in The Witcher and The Witcher 2. In W3 we'll probably get a chance to do this, thanks to Ciri. I'm really happy with that.

It was not my intention to sound offensive. :) Just a little joke because the monsters in the screen reminded me of bugs from starship troopers. :)

I think it is their interpretation of korath desert. Which is awesome, but I wish the screen wasn't published. Hard to avoid spoilers...

It cant be Korath, witcher world does not have 2 moons, nor does it have meteors flying in the sky. :)

It was not my intention to sound offensive. :) Just a little joke because the monsters in the screen reminded me of bugs from starship troopers. :)

It cant be Korath, witcher world does not have 2 moons, nor does it have meteors flying in the sky. :)
Well in my opinion adding another moon to the sky of Korath is within the limits of licentia poetica;)

Did Geralt join the starship troopers? What in the seven hells am I looking at? I first thought of Korath desert, but then I saw the multiple planets in the backround. This is some weird shit...

Lol, that's what came to mind for me as well.

Man, this game will be a feast for the senses

I think I know where he iiiiissssss ;p

This are some of the weird locations that were mentioned in the Part 3 of Gamespot interview with developers.

Top Bottom