[DISCUSSION] Witcher 3 Screenshots and Artwork

+
I honestly don't know how to make it more obvious. All caps perhaps?

Haha, that's what I though, but just wanted to make sure. Someone could take you seriously and start crying for 'downgrade', 'broken trust', 'lies' and stuff like that. :)

---------- Updated at 04:09 PM ----------

Please just remember this is based on PS4 version of the game... (they stated that in the article).

I guess some people find it more interesting to count pixels and the like, than actually enjoy the actual game.
Oh well, as long as it's contained in a single thread, it should be fine.

Please just remember this is based on PS4 version of the game... (they stated that in the article).
So this is no longer true?
http://www.gamepressure.com/e.asp?ID=51 said:
It is impossible to make a game for three different platforms that will utilize all of the various platforms’ unique features and specs. It’s a technical fact.
Platform unification exists – we have a single build, which is distributed to each one of them. The game is the same; the draw distance is the same. Minor differences result from the fact that the GPU has different parameters on different consoles.

Q: Are all the textures and models the same?

A: Yes, there is only one version, otherwise we wouldn’t be able to make the game in time. Therefore, we have one common basis, and then transfer it to other platforms. To sum up, there are only a few differences between PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One

I'm hoping that can pretty much be used as a PS4 vs PC comparison after May 19th. Will definitely feel bummed if the PC version is indeed essentially the same as console builds.

There are very few (no) differences in the build between PC low and PC uber. Yet the difference in IQ is usually just a tiny bit noticeable.

I'm going to keep close to Keira throughout the entire game. And it's going to be glorious.
I bet you're looking forward to this:

:D :D

So this is no longer true?

Having one code base means that the game is developed once and is basically the same, it uses the same resources, but they can have tweaks/optimizations for the build for each platform to best use the capabilities and specifics of each one.

I'm hoping that can pretty much be used as a PS4 vs PC comparison after May 19th. Will definitely feel bummed if the PC version is indeed essentially the same as console builds.
You would not be saying that if you only had a console to play it on.
I think they should both look = Just be happy both look good, no one got cheated.. plus you get mods and hairworks and 60fps! Aint that good enough :)

---------- Updated at 05:46 PM ----------

Not really beautifull if u ask me, look @ those low-res textures xD
It still looks better than this in person, trust me theese screens do no justice :)

I think they should both look = Just be happy both look good, no one got cheated.. plus you get mods and hairworks and 60fps! Aint that good enough :)

---------- Updated at 05:46 PM ----------

It still looks better than this in person, trust me theese screens do no justice :)
Well as pc gamer i can say this easely that the witcher 2 looks better on pc then this witcher 3 on the consoles, no ofense, but this just dont look all that good, compare this with the 2013 e3 trailer or screenshots, u been blown away by the difference.

Well as pc gamer i can say this easely that the witcher 2 looks better on pc then this witcher 3 on the consoles, no ofense, but this just dont look all that good, compare this with the 2013 e3 trailer or screenshots, u been blown away by the difference.

Well, you can say what it looks to you and I will no argue with your perception of things, but the reality could be quite different. ;)

I agree.. TW2 does look like shit next to the PC, so to me TW3 looks great lol.. It makes RDR look like shit too.. so I'm pretty stoked to play it on PS4 first as good as it's looking so far. ;)
Then, if I fall in love with this game... I'll get a real good PC so I can have all the extra goodies one day!

Last edited:
I think they should both look = Just be happy both look good, no one got cheated

I always think a game should push as much as possible on the platforms it is released on, the game seems to be pushing the PS4 hard so Sony fans should be cheering with joy. I hope the same holds true for PC (and Xbox One of course).

Top Bottom