Dishonored 2

+
It's funny thinking about how I played Dishonored before I'd even gone to university and now the 2nd one will be out once I've graduated.

Dishonored 2 looks like it's going to be fantastic, I'm so excited to play it.

---------- Updated at 02:49 PM ----------

edit: And after reading that article I'm surprised at the writer's attitude towards the chaos system. Why is it weird that they would keep it? I loved the chaos system and i think it made replays more interesting. Yes there weren't as many options for a low-chaos playthrough, but surely that's just reflective of the fact that it's harder to be a "good person" than it is to simply murder your way through the city?

Idk I'm glad that for 2 they've looked into expanding the non-lethal stuff, but I don't think it's such a bad thing to have a chaos system that makes the world darker the more you murder people.

hehe

art credit

E3 Gamepaly trailer
[video]http://webm.land/media/dxIX.webm[/video]

Graphically it looks on par with the first one.

Last edited:

Forum veteran
I had hoped this wouldn't be the case, but apparently they don't want my money. This one hurts, but I'm too big into game preservation to support Denuvo. Your mileage and priorities may vary.

It took the entire day but I managed to download Dishonored 2. Graphics wise I don't really feel like it's improved much on Dishonored 1, but I like the style so I don't really mind too much. Atm I can't tell if things don't look as impressive because I'm playing on my laptop and not my gaming PC. I haven't got very far into the game but I'm enjoying it thus far. Decided to play as Emily for this first playthrough, then might switch to Corvo next time.

I definitely think Dishonored 2 is harder than 1, I'm having a tough time remaining undetected and staying non-lethal.

schinderhannes.999;n6902270 said:
It's completely unnecessary, what else is there to know?

Not supporting utter drek like this is the right thing to do. Period.
cyseal;n6909510 said:
Arkane will deliver well designed and artistic game. I'm sure of it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ORkuy2tNUL0
And yet they still embed that crap into the game like a deliberately implanted tumor.

The PC version of an AAA title being released DRM-free and still selling a couple million copies on the basis of actually being a very good game that's absolutely worth to spend money on must be something completely unheard-of for ZeniMax/Bethesda.

Top Bottom