Disregard I dun goofed up

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mid range control deck, functions fairly close to unitless with a few twists due to disloyal units. It can pump out major point swings but ultimately, it's about saying no to your opponent and reusing powerful cards such as Ball, Yennefer's or Heatwave.
Oh my god, do you want to see Forums burn? :D

Oh my god, do you want to see Forums burn? :D

If the devs introduce broken crap, best way to make them realize their error is to show them through statistics. I hope everyone makes this deck and just murders the game until they emergency patch crap like Echo.

If the devs introduce broken crap, best way to make them realize their error is to show them through statistics. I hope everyone makes this deck and just murders the game until they emergency patch crap like Echo.
At this point I think it's kind of their plan to do so. They would have fixed stuff like Bribery which can, depending on your luck, play from 4 to like 15 or even more points if they really cared about balance. I also don't understand how that change to Second Wind should have solved the problem with SK at the moment, only killing off druids who are a beautiful archetype and leaving warriors (nearly) unharmed.

and too much prov cost, even if suppressing 2 4p bronzes...
Indeed. 2,5 Bronzes, even. :think:
1595059538160.png

Deck sure isn't optimized if the list in the OP is supposed to be accurate.

(I only tried to build it to confirm what I quoted. Not going to actually netdeck. :p )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom