Diversity in The Witcher 3

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesnt matter if he is purple, we travel whole northen kingdom and we dont see any travelers from far east or south. Its just wierd.

That is because they are extremely rare. It explains why so little is known about Zerrikania by the Northen Kingdoms' peoples. It is not weird for them to never appear in the games (although I would not mind seeing some Zerrikanian individuals if it serves a purpose and not because there "needs" to be some when they are supposed to be a very rare sight).

Last edited:
Doesnt matter if he is purple, we travel whole northen kingdom and we dont see any travelers from far east or south. Its just wierd.

We don't travel the whole of the Northern Kingdom, far from it. As Sagitarii said, Zerrikanians are a rare sight in the Northern Kingdoms, keep in mind this is a medieval setting, people rarely leave the place they were born in, thus you don't see that much diversity.

I have no doubt Novigrad will have Zerrikanian merchants and the like, and I'm ok with that. Just make diversity serve a purpose and don't shove it in the game, to quote you, "just cause". That's just bad reasoning.

Oh king saoe. You don't think we will see Nilfgaardians in Witcher 3? Because they are from the south.
And as I said, we don't see Zerrikanians (which are actually the only exotic race of humans we know of in the Witcher universe), because their lands are distant, and they don't come to northern kingdoms often.

Oh king saoe. You don't think we will see Nilfgaardians in Witcher 3? Because they are from the south.
And as I said, we don't see Zerrikanians (which are actually the only exotic race of humans we know of in the Witcher universe), because their lands are distant, and they don't come to northern kingdoms often.

Can we close this thing.

MOD: Comment removed, please don't extrapolate into such accusations

Last edited by a moderator:
Did the EDAR gene mutate in the world of Witcher?

If not, I better don't see any Asians out there.

Are the continents of the Witcher shaped in a way that would require an eumelanine rich skin to evolve in some places?

If not, I better don't see any black people out there.

How about Samoans though? Or Jews?

OK, locking.

I don't want to be accused of censorship. If anyone has further comments they want to make that fall within forum rules (which include rules against trolling as well as against racism), then you can ask a moderator to re-open.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom