DIVIDED WE STAND disappeared

+
I finished the game with a pistol+sneak combo and wanted to try out another style.
Many website suggest "DIVIDED WE STAND" smart smg so i went to the stadium but didn't find the gun. I tried to kill every 6th street member but nobody dropped the gun.

I saw it before on the table but didn't care much about this quest and run away after failed the shooting contest.

Did anybody else experienced this? Is this a bug or just my bad luck?

I finished the game with a pistol+sneak combo and wanted to try out another style.
Many website suggest "DIVIDED WE STAND" smart smg so i went to the stadium but didn't find the gun. I tried to kill every 6th street member but nobody dropped the gun.

I saw it before on the table but didn't care much about this quest and run away after failed the shooting contest.

I think you just missed out on it. If you leave it behind on the table I am pretty sure it gets removed. I don't think it continues to persist there once the quest clean up happens. You may need to reload a save and try again.

Last edited:

its a quest reward u just have two options: winning the contest or attacking the boss in after the dialog, grab it an run before they crush u into the ground - if the mission or contest is failed it will be removed as soon as u move out of its sight - happens to me as well on my 2nd char couldn't grab it and survive cause my char was way to low and winning the aiming contest on ps4... with its poor performance is nearly impossible as well... - so grab and run is the better option... maybe set difficult low for that action helps : /

edit: u only can grab it if u start a fight - else its untouchable

Thanks for your reply! It seems this was my fault.
I deleted the game, but i will keep this in my mind if i reinstall CP2077 in the future.

Top Bottom