Divination Challenge - Challenge

+

rrc

Forum veteran
If you didn't know there is a Divination Challenge, follow this link to predict how the Masters will go. Correct predictions at any level will get rewarded (and this time the rewards are better too). Now, last time I showed my predictions in the official thread. Now, there is no official thread from CDPR, so I am creating this thread (I assume that if they wanted to share it in the forum, but would have done it by now).

Now, this is my prediction:

DevinationChallenge.jpg

A brief and absolutely ridiculous logic of why I predicted this way:

Quarter Finals:
  • Kams is from TLG and he will have GREAT support from his team and a lot and lots of practice. Also having the red coin would help him.
  • Tailbot, I am not sure if he is practicing or interested in the tournament anymore. Even though he is one of the best players, I am not sure of his current skil level.
  • Shaggy and Lord Triss is the match I look forward to most!!! Shaggy literally took steps himself and kicked Wangid out of the tournament and Lord Triss would want to avenge Wangid. It would be a great series. Most intense. Shaggy always had bad luck in the tournaments and this time, I guess he will break it and win this series to prove that he rightfully deserved his spot.
  • Pajabol and Cyberz are both from TLG and (I only guess) that both will know each other deck, the pros and cons. But I believe Pajabol is a better player who is consistent and doesn't make any mistake and his knowledge on the deck will prepare him better than Cyberz knowledge on Paja's deck.
Semi Finals:
  • Since Akela and Kuku are both from CIS region, I guess they both will bring similar decks if not identical. By this time Kams will get more help from TLG team to come up strategies to handle Akela decks.
  • Paja will simply outplay and outsmart (and out draw with RNGesus) and beat Shaggy
Finals:
  • This would be a very tough fight. Both from TLG and both should know how to play against each other. This will ultimately come down to who draws better and who plays flawlessly. I believe Paja will play flawlessly and win a nail biter close game to win Masters.

If you want you can share your predictions too (I believe this is not against forum rules as I had done this before). You don't have to type this junk "what/why/how" nonsense like me. Lets see how it goes during masters. Now, what are you predictions! Share it here!!

I never err in my predictions! :facepalm:

I like theshaggynuts, but he did not perform well in the latest tournaments. I hope I can be proven wrong.
1638295273085.png

• RED Point
Reactions: rrc

rrc

Forum veteran
Thanks @betraymechino and @sfruzz! Last time, I think, no one shared their predictions. I was a little hesitant to create this thread as I feared no one would share. Thank you so much!

Interesting choices! Lets see how it goes. I hope more people share their predictions to see how different we think/predict.

To be fair, there's no real reasoning behind my predictions. I don't follow the pro scene that much and I rarely get anything correct, but as a Gwent-boomer, I remember Shaggy winning the very first Open (while being the wild cu... card). So I figured I'll be the (only?) one betting on him.

• RED Point

rrc

Forum veteran
There are two Divination challenges from other pro players. These are public and I think they meant to help people who have no clue on how to go ahead with the divination. Speci even claims that his previous divinations were very close. So, if anyone is undecided and not yet submitted your pick, now is the time. Even if you don't know about the pro scene, this is totally free and you can get some decent MP to transmutate your Epics (or if you are lucky, ike, really really REALLY lucky, two Legendaries!)

Speci's Divination:
SpeciDivination.jpg

If you want to listen to his reasoning, please see this video in which he explains his views:

Bushy's Divination:
BushyDivination.jpg

If you want to listen to his logic, you can check his video:

Compared to other Esports, I think it is hard to make a prediction. The strength of the players is not pure game-mechanics, like in RTS or MOBA, but something more abstract. The games are way more volatile.
If these 8 players were to play the finals the same day two times in a row, the tournaments would crown most likely two different champions.
Anyway, I picked the same Round of 4 as Speci, but with a different score. :cool:

• RED Point
*/ Crystal Ball mode engaged ! /*

result.png

Wait and see, good luck all !

Last edited:
  • RED Point

rrc

Forum veteran
Tailbot is out and I guess that 95% of the divination are out now. If Paja loses, CDPR wouldn't have to give out even a single MP :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I thought TB would get at least one win. Damn.. My only hope to get any MP is for Shaggy and Paja to win like how I predicted so that I get at least one Epic worth of MPs.
Post automatically merged:

Tailbot is out and I guess that 95% of the divination are out now. If Paja loses, CDPR wouldn't have to give out even a single MP :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I thought TB would get at least one win. Damn.. My only hope to get any MP is for Shaggy and Paja to win like how I predicted so that I get at least one Epic worth of MPs.
This whole thread, particularly this post didn't age well. Lets just wait for another year for Divination!

Last edited:
Top Bottom