DLC 11+12 are here

+
LOL, the Skellige/Undvik armor requires level 41?!?!

In a game that doesn't offer ANY content above level 35? For whom is that DLC made? For the 10 or so fans who are THAT bored to grind the game all day long to get to this level without any real content to enjoy? Ok...

:facepalm:

There is a quest bug that allows you get 50xp every 10 seconds or so, meaning reaching level 41 isn't that big of a problem.
But you're right when it comes to content

There is a quest bug that allows you get 50xp every 10 seconds or so, meaning reaching level 41 isn't that big of a problem.
But you're right when it comes to content

Yeah, there is absolutely no point to use an XP glitch to just be able to use an armor that has no purpose itself... :wall:

Ok, that means once you find the armor it' a few levels below your own level? In that case I misunderstood sth, sorry.
Or craft that. Depends from your current level.If you take or craft it again with higher level ststs will change. Same with the swords. No problem.

Seems like the lvl 41 Skellige items are tagged as New Game Plus armor. Makes sense I guess

There is a lot of content above 35. Like I have around 7 diagrams each is 44+ 41+ lvls.
Idk about monsters there is one lvl 48 for sure.
With skill though lvl doesnt matter. Like you can win in unarmed combat pretty much on any level.
Oh yeah Undvik can be lvl 16 at least.
Too bad you cant craft to scale. Like receiving
Blade From The Bits
will scale, but crafting is set
at 35
Really excited for horse armor though.

Last edited:
why do i get the feeling this free dlc is a gimmick and being produced by the office tea boy.

none of it is of any use,as by the time you get it,you are better equipped with stock gear.
just deleted it all and playing stock game,saves worrying it might have extra bugs

why do i get the feeling this free dlc is a gimmick and being produced by the office tea boy.

none of it is of any use,as by the time you get it,you are better equipped with stock gear.
just deleted it all and playing stock game,saves worrying it might have extra bugs

For me it looks bad ass, comparable with Ursine as human defense armor, and best horse stuff in game.

Oh well... Level 41 is impossible to reach without cheats or mod... Of course, useless because eventually reach 41 there is nothing else to do. Incredible but true, CDPR fail on this.

There is a lot of content above 35. Like I have around 7 diagrams each is 44+ 41+ lvls.
Idk about monsters there is one lvl 48 for sure.

Great, there is ONE enemy above level 35... :D

The diagrams are useless if there are no enemies on the same level or game content that justifies to even reach that level in the first place.

Great, there is ONE enemy above level 35... :D

The diagrams are useless if there are no enemies on the same level or game content that justifies to even reach that level in the first place.

If that level 48 archgriffin gave over 100+ XP and respawned that would be great.

I think there's going to be a New Game+, if that's the case you could use a lvl 41 armor in your next playthrough.

I'm pretty sure that there won't be any NG+ mode in the next couple of weeks...

And I would be even madder it I was wrong on that. What a complete waste of resources...

Why not just making at least ONE good looking level 10 or level 20 armor? I don't get it.

---------- Updated at 12:11 AM ----------

If that level 48 archgriffin gave over 100+ XP and respawned that would be great.

Why? What's so great in killing the same enemy over and over again? This would be pure boring MMO style grinding...

In steam this DLC is listed as DLC 13 and 14. Guess they changed the release order a wee bit. wonder what we get next week

About the quest
this is a witcher contract but after i kill werewolf why cant i turn back to contract giver? why the mission ends here?

The fur on the armor is really bad. It's partially transparent so you can see your hair clipping through all of the fur. How did this get past testing?

Also no fur physics equals disappointment. Still thankful for more armor though.

Last edited:
Top Bottom