DLC 11+12 are here

+
The 3 sec was on Death March, ok maybe it's 4 sec max. He does take from 28.000 to 36.000 damage per second from Igni...
But I preperad, came to the island with a few potions of clearens, different gear and saved before the fight, so now I can have the fun of fighting him with every possible build.

Igni in the vanilla game is completely OP. I really don't know how people can play in that way. What's the good thing about killing a monster 10+ levels above you in 3 secs? It's obvious that Igni is broken as it is in vanilla.

Luckily there are mods that fix that (along the difficulty) but CDPR should also really (really) revisit some of the most broken skills in the game (as Igni). The rest they can leave to modders as I understand if they don't want to make the game overly difficult, but some skills are completely and uberly unbalanced in comparison to others and remove all the little challenge the game has.

Igni in the vanilla game is completely OP. I really don't know how people can play in that way. What's the good thing about killing a monster 10+ levels above you in 3 secs? It's obvious that Igni is broken as it is in vanilla.

Luckily there are mods that fix that (along the difficulty) but CDPR should also really (really) revisit some of the most broken skills in the game (as Igni). The rest they can leave to modders as I understand if they don't want to make the game overly difficult, but some skills are completely and uberly unbalanced in comparison to others and remove all the little challenge the game has.

I agree. A witcher sign should not be that powerful, they are not sorcerers after all, they use simple magic. The signs are designed to compliment their other abilities. A witcher's true power lies in the potions. That is basically the whole point of the Trial of Grasses.

I agree. A witcher sign should not be that powerful, they are not sorcerers after all, they use simple magic. The signs are designed to compliment their other abilities. A witcher's true power lies in the potions. That is basically the whole point of the Trial of Grasses.

A witcher's true power lies in his mutations and his training. Everything else (signs, bombs, potions) only compliments that. ;)

Surfing through several websites, i encountered on the list of the subsequent DLCs. It includes:
witcher contracts: bruxa!! and imperial manticore.
also storage system for loot, ciri alt skin & viper gear...!
There wasn't "most wanted" troll quest and skellige armor in that list; so any guesses concerning witcher contracts and etc...will we receive it in some of the next DLCs or it was just a fake?

P.s. HexerDa sorry, didnt see your post

Last edited:
Surfing through several websites, i encountered on the list of the subsequent DLCs. It includes:
There wasn't "most wanted" troll quest and skellige armor in that list; so any guesses concerning witcher contracts and etc...will we receive it in some of the next DLCs or it was just a fake?

Have you found anything regarding a second set of beard and hairstyles?

I just realized that the new saddlebags introduced in this DLC are inferior to the best available in game (they are 75 stamina compared to 80 for the one you get as reward from the races)

Oh well... Level 41 is impossible to reach without cheats or mod... Of course, useless because eventually reach 41 there is nothing else to do. Incredible but true, CDPR fail on this.

I'm a half way through my level 35. Beat the game and am still doing side quests, have a ton of ? to do still too... I'll probably be a level 41 by the end August.

I just saw that there's a second beard and hairstyle DLC on this list! http://f-picture.net/lfp/s017.radikal.ru/i443/1506/53/8114731c53b8t.jpg/htm
Does anyone know more about that? Where does that information come from? Game files? Is there any indication?
I'm still dying to get a full ponytail haircut

clean shaven, full ponytail FTW, can't wait and hope it is in there.

Looking at the list, you'll notice his list becomes inaccurate after week 3. It could be that his predictions were based on his own wishes and based on the .ini files (uncovered when the PC pre-load went live.)

The 4 things that were confirmed during the pre-load days were:
-Wolf armor
-Alternate Ciri skin
-Alternate Triss skin
-Alternate Yennefer skin (this was confirmed like a year ago with the reveal of the 16 free DLC plan.)

Looking at the list, you'll notice his list becomes inaccurate after week 3. It could be that his predictions were based on his own wishes and based on the .ini files (uncovered when the PC pre-load went live.)

The 4 things that were confirmed during the pre-load days were:
-Wolf armor
-Alternate Ciri skin
-Alternate Triss skin
-Alternate Yennefer skin (this was confirmed like a year ago with the reveal of the 16 free DLC plan.)

By the time this list was posted the beard and hairstyle DLC was already out. I think he must have found anything indicating that another set is coming, like a haircut name in files or something.

Yeah, I also wanna go fully shaven and full ponytail, ála Witcher 2

Guest 3838453

New armor is ugly ... I thought it would be like ursine armor covering the legs but its not ... shame ,also that poor horse with new horse armor looks like gypsy horse with all kind of scrap stuff on him ... give us the Wild Hunt armor and Wild Hunt horse armor.

By the time this list was posted the beard and hairstyle DLC was already out. I think he must have found anything indicating that another set is coming, like a haircut name in files or something.

Yeah, I also wanna go fully shaven and full ponytail, ála Witcher 2
Maybe I am missing something. But I just got a haircut named ponytail and all shaved, and it is exactly what name suggests....

Maybe I am missing something. But I just got a haircut named ponytail and all shaved, and it is exactly what name suggests....

I want the beard fully shaven, not his hair. I want his hair as long as with his default haircut, just made into a full ponytail like in The Witcher 2:

Attachments

• 468px-W2_hairstyles_009.jpg
    468px-W2_hairstyles_009.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 50

Guest 3838453

I want the hair look from Beowulf 1999 ,
the movie from which the Witcher is loosely ripped ...

Attachments

• beowulf--2.jpg
    beowulf--2.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 45
  • maxresdefault.jpg
    maxresdefault.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 51
Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom