DLC 13+14 are here

+
DLC 13+14 are here

Alternative Look for Ciri (DLC there but disabled?)
XBL: https://store.xbox.com/en-US/Xbox-O...for-Ciri/fc21baf8-b7f5-470c-8acb-5823cfda3022
GOG:
Steam:
PSN:

New Quest - "Where the Cat and Wolf Play..."
XBL: https://store.xbox.com/en-US/Xbox-O...olf-Play/d33eed69-05b3-431a-8cc4-d1b7c88c99c7
GOG: https://www.gog.com/downlink/dlc_15/en1installer1
Steam: http://store.steampowered.com/app/378645/
PSN:

-------------------------
The Level 25 Quest "Where the Cat and Wolf Play" starts in Oreton, Velen at Notice Board (with a Contract called The Beast of Honorton), about 15 min. long

Last edited:
Oh, still two for this week? They only announced one. It would be a nice surprise if they keep to the 2 free dlc per week.

Yeah but ciri alternative look isnt available for XBL, but the quest is. Maybe its available next week.

Guest 3838453

Great another level 25 quest , so I am level 33 so what I gues I wont get any xp if I complete it ... if you think I am gona replay your game for the third time just because one quest ... fuck this game ripped content DLCs wanna be ...

Great another level 25 quest , so I am level 33 so what I gues I wont get any xp if I complete it ... if you think I am gona replay your game for the third time just because one quest ... fuck this game ripped content DLCs wanna be ...

You do realise that it is an open world game, with multiple choices and a lot of things to do yes?

The game is meant to be played more than once, and the DLC quests do not only give you xp, but crowns, maybe items, potions and goes on.

Apart from that, new content, new stuff to enjoy, new monsters.

You shouldn't only focus on the experience that the DLC quests give, but the enjoyment that you get by completing each and every one of them.

Only the quest is available for all platforms this time 'round. The alternate skin for Ciri has been postponed it seems.

---------- Updated at 11:59 AM ----------

You do realise that it is an open world game, with multiple choices and a lot of things to do yes?

The game is meant to be played more than once, and the DLC quests do not only give you xp, but crowns, maybe items, potions and goes on.

You shouldn't only focus on the experience that the DLC quests give, but the enjoyment that you get by completing each and every one of them.

Many people don't share this point of view as a matter of principle. It's freaking annoying to them. I'm serious.

So much anger, so much hilarity. Yeah, the quests are more or less useless at high levels, however, they're not essential to the overall experience and I feel I've already had my monies worth from the game. A year or 2 down the line when I replay the game after my current play through, they'll be there.

Only the quest is available for all platforms this time 'round. The alternate skin for Ciri has been postponed it seems.

---------- Updated at 11:59 AM ----------

Many people don't share this point of view as a matter of principle. It's freaking annoying to them. I'm serious.

I get that, what do you think though.

Are you annoyed by the fact that it's a low level quest? What's your opinion?

Guest 3838453

No I definitely haven't realised that this an open world game until you told me ... and I beat this game like what ... twice?

Seems like PSN will have it later (evening/night) again. Sony, you cruel, lazy, sadists! ;_;
Well, I guess I'm going to wait and do some of the remaining "?"-Markers and some Witcher-Contracts until it's released, because I've reached Kaer Morhen yesterday and I'm exactly lvl 25 so it's (nearly) perfect Timing. :')
Plus, I do hope the Alternate Ciri-Outfit-DLC-thingy will be one of these https://cdn.artstation.com/p/assets...e/klaus-wittmann-ciri-redesign.jpg?1427927073 *Q*__

Have Fun, everyone!
Greeeetings~

No I definitely haven't realised that this an open world game until you told me ... and I beat this game like what ... twice?

I get your point, my opinion differs from yours, and that's cool you know.

Anyway, I've replayed the game 5 times already, yeah 5 times. Believe it or not, I'm an addict, LOL.

I don't see the problem with the quest being level 25. I mean sure, it would be nice if it was a high level quest so I'd get some xp from it, but I'm not playing this game or doing quests for xp. I'm playing to have fun and if the quest has a good story and dialogue I'll have fun with it and that's all I can really ask for, especially from a free DLC.

I don't see the problem with the quest being level 25. I mean sure, it would be nice if it was a high level quest so I'd get some xp from it, but I'm not playing this game or doing quests for xp. I'm playing to have fun and if the quest has a good story and dialogue I'll have fun with it and that's all I can really ask for, especially from a free DLC.

Totally agree.
I think some videogamers have serious social problems. Always angry, always unhappy. They do not deserve anything.
Maybe they like those silly dlc for a fee that add weapons and clothes.

involving "rage" or not, there is a lack of scaling features in this game :)
so a quest level 25 isnt that ok for a character level 35 that finished the main story and is cleaning the remaining content (i guess there are some ppl that finished the game already...)

Top Bottom