DLC 13+14 are here

+
They CAN'T be specific because IF they can't keep to that date then people WILL crap all over them about it. I am being very patient about the updates, sure. No rush from me on that front.

I agree plus am Playing world of warships I trust Cdpr will do what they always do knock it outta the park.

I think the topic was DLC 13 and 14, wasn't it? Please get back to it.
Yes ma'am!

Havent played the new quest yet myself, watched a vid of it though. Looks better then the other dlc quests so far, which is nice. As for the ciri outfit, I dislike it. Very much so. Heres hoping they end on a high note.

Monster Card NPCs are the most easiest npcs to win against, if you are prepared for them right, because all what it needs to beat monter card players sadly is 1 single fricking card, that ICE CARD that sets all frontline cards to 1 point... because the overall design of the monster card set is terrible and way too easy to counter, cause of so many cards of that set beign all frontline cards that are based on additional summons to overwhelm an unprepared player with high burst numbers.

But if you have 1 or 2 of the frost cards in your deck and you play with northern kingdom high burst cards self and use them together with a warhorn at the right moment, those battles are an easy guaranteed win if you use your bursts with bowmen/cannons.

Northern realms can reach insane high bursts, I reached resterday for the recor a win with a monster burster in 2 rounds even without ice cards with a 42/40 on round one and then an crushing 178/90 clear win through max burst via cannon burst with warhorn with the help of the 2 8 point baliastas that double their power when you use them together. These 2 alone are with warhorn already 64 points!!, put in another 3 dragonhunters for 45 more points, soem hero cards and and 3 blue stripes at the front...

when it comes to burst power, is northern kingdoms the clear winner, cause its burst power is versatile, monsters are so predictable and too easy counterable ,as said with 1 single card what makes playing with this set a really worse decision.

Gwent needs a serious complete Rebalance and it needs a 5th Card Set, a Skellige Island Set would be awesome and Neutral Cards should count as their own Set too. Plus there are also many cards of NPCs, Monsters ect. missing, then again there are bugs in Gwent, like some cards existign too much or too less, best example "Poor Fucking Infantry", should exist only 3x, I have it 4x and the cards also don't stack, they get displayed each for itself, as if they would have an own item ID or something so that the game displays them each of their own, when in fact it are the same cards.

Then again ,there are way too less neutral cards to be able to win with only neutral cards for the achievement. only 10 neutral deck cards with stats, but you need 22 to start an only neutral cards game, cause weather cards ect. don't count towards the 22 min required amount of deck cards to start a match.
There are so many missign cards that could easily fill up this gap:

* Abigail
* Professor Kalkstein
* Alvin
* Lambert
* Eskel
* Felicitas Cori
* Fire Trap
* Frost Trap
* Poison Trap
* Hansi (Johnny)
* Sarah
* Corrine Tilly
ect. pp

@ topic: DLC ther,e I'll check them out now :D

Last edited:
Is ciri alternate look still not out? (I mean, obviously it's not...but I'm at a point in the story where it makes sense to change her outfit and I know it's ridiculous but I just want to change her outfit and I've been patiently waiting for three days now, ha!)

Last edited:

c_kj

Forum regular
Is ciri alternate look still not out? (I mean, obviously it's not...but I'm at a point in the story where it makes sense to change her outfit and I know it's ridiculous but I just want to change her outfit and I've been patiently waiting for three days now, ha!)

Nope, not out, Patch is but not the new look. I am also at a point in my second playthrough where it would would fit for her to change outfit. Kind of hoping they'll release now before the next part with Ciri.

Ciri's new look is out on GOG but who cares - she looked good with the default one. Both Triss' and Yennefer's new looks were completely unpractical and immersion-breaking.

I like all the alt costumes, even the one for Triss despite it being on the gaudy side. It's reminiscent of the elaborate outfits in TW2 worn by Sile and the lodge. I really appreciate all the DLC really, there's a ton of it and the game is already huge.

Top Bottom