DLC 3-4 missing from galaxy

+
DLC 3-4 missing from galaxy

Downloaded them manually through galaxy, installed them and they appears under my "configure tab" on galaxy...a new menu option appears too allowing you to activate/deactivate yen look...and now they are missing, they are not under my configure tab. Installed them again but still missiing.

DLCs 1-2 are fine.

Same problem. Downloaded the 2 new DLC's saved my game and now i can't load it cause they disappeared from galaxy and i get an error message.

Edit: Bloody hell

Same thing just happened to me (yep, saw the tweet as well); looks like we won't be able to play again 'til they restore the new DLCs later this afternoon (CET/GMT time)

:(

That "update available" in Galaxy tempted me... and it was hostile! Not nice guys! Please avoid doing this in the future!!

I had already installed the missing miners DLC and was installing the alternate look for Yennefer when they both disappeared (the files aren't even in the game's DLC folder). Am I the only one who thinks it's pretty messed up that they can remotely uninstall stuff off your system?

Right now I can't test it, but we should be able to install them again manually right now, via GOG Galaxy, by going to the Witcher 3 game page, "get backup & extras", then looking for the two new DLCs at the bottom of the list and installing them.

Right now I can't test it, but we should be able to install them again manually right now, via GOG Galaxy, by going to the Witcher 3 game page, "get backup & extras", then looking for the two new DLCs at the bottom of the list and installing them.
Nope you can download it, but it won't show up on the available content screen with the other DLCs

Yes, you can load your saves if you install the dlc manually. When I downloaded the new new dlc earlier today it was installed in C:\GOG Games\!Downloads\the_witcher_3_wild_hunt folder. There's a file called setup_the_witcher3_dlc3_2.0.0.30.
Double-clicking that file allows you to manually install the new dlc. After installation there's a Launch button in the bottom right corner. Click that and you're good to go.

ps. addition: first download the new dlc using the GOG Galaxy: more --> get backups and extras --> DLC - new quest and the alt look for Yennefer...
then search the dlc file on hard drive...

Last edited:
Yes, you can load your saves if you install the dlc manually. When I downloaded the new new dlc earlier today it was installed in C:\GOG Games\!Downloads\the_witcher_3_wild_hunt folder. There's a file called setup_the_witcher3_dlc3_2.0.0.30.
Double-clicking that file allows you to manually install the new dlc. After installation there's a Launch button in the bottom right corner. Click that and you're good to go.
Yeah you're right. Awesome!

That begs the question why did they remove them but still allow you to download them manually? Makes no sense.

Anyone else getting bugged lighting doing this? Like how you used to meditate in witcher 2 the shadows just moving along the ground faster when i move lol. Sweetfx maybe?

Top Bottom