DLC 5+6 is here (GOG for now only)

+
DLC 5+6 is here (GOG for now only)

Infos about all yet available DLCs

Download Links:

Crossbow Set:
  1. The Nilfgaardian crossbow can be purchased from the Barons Quartermaster in No Man's Land.
  2. The Skellige crossbow can be bought from Skellige Kaer Trolde Castle Blackmsmith
  3. The Elven crossbow can be purchased from the Novigrad Fancy Shop Owner.

Nilfgaardian Armor Set:
The Medium Armor is Level 10, but if you are Level 30+ (?) the Armor will be scaled to Level 35/37 - but it seems not for everyone. I try to get more Info about that...

I've checked, and yes they are scaling to lvl 35 and 37(gloves probably). I have used console and levelup command to check that.

Where can I buy them in game?
You can get the The Nilfgaardian Armor Set from the Quartermaster at Crow's perch (Velen)

Last edited:
do the DLC armor set (temerian and nilfgaardian for now) break the game balance (i.e. are they overpowered) or are they balanced gameplay-wise?

Temerian armor was good for start, but expensive one (1000). I used it to level 8 if I remember right.

I've checked, and yes they are scaling to lvl 35 and 37(gloves probably). I have used console and levelup command to check that.

1. The Nilfgaardian crossbow is lvl 7 (blue)
  2. The Skellige crossbow is lvl 14 (blue)
  3. The Elven crossbow is lvl 21 (blue)
And one more thing, folder for crossbows DLC is named DLC13 :)

Attachments

• witcher-3-novigrad-map-location-of-vendors.jpg
    witcher-3-novigrad-map-location-of-vendors.jpg
    204 KB · Views: 109
Last edited:
i liked some of those ordinary armors, mostly light armors, especially that black one.(dont remember its name though). But Temerian set looks probably the best right now.

The Skellige crossbow can be bought from Skellige Kaer Trolde Castle Blackmsmith

Unfortunately this guy just vanished from the castle after completing a bunch of Skellige main quests (no idea what happened). Is there another way to acquire the crossbow?

i had him there practically to the last moment
before sailing to face Wild Hunt King
, but he is sometimes away from his workshop... you just need to meditate a bit and wait for him... sometimes he doesnt accept dialogue around midday, sometimes during mornings.. stubborn fella

Steam tells me i need to "Buy" the two new DLCs for 0,- € each, when i do so i can't select a payment method... seems like they messed something up :)

The armor didn't level up for me. I'm lvl 32 and the armor is lvl 10. Is this normal?

Also do the crossbow level up? The nilfgaardian one I saw was lvl 7...

Top Bottom