DLC 7+8 out now

+
DLC 7+8 out now

Downloadlink:
- https://store.xbox.com/en-US/Xbox-One/DLC/New-Quest-Fools-Gold/09ebacd9-e374-4448-90de-c772e080d65d
- https://store.xbox.com/en-US/Xbox-O...Card-Set/ccc28829-de96-43c0-b660-c0f57c0de115
- GOG Online too
- PSN will be late (again)

Ballad Heroes" Neutral Gwent Card Set
just Skins for Cards, no new Cards to collect :( - The Cardskins can be turned off in the Main Optionmenu (like Yen)

New Quest – “Fool’s Gold”: The Quest stats in Lurtch, Velen ~ 20min Mission

Last edited:
Well I like those Gwent Card. I beated everyone in the game and got the achievement for gwent master and those cards will make my heroes shine more =D

Are the cards actual separate cards or just new skins for the cards already in game meaning you have to already have them

I just downloaded them from GOGALAXY, had to run the installers though,

The new mission is pretty good, much better than the last one.
The new artwork for the cards is cool, but i would have liked it more if it was new cards, or maybe a card vendor for missing cards, ( im still missing 2-3 random cards :))

Didn't play the quest yet, but gwent dlc cards are pointless imo.
Just a few new skins and we can't select them individually. While I like some of the new skins I also prefer some of the old ones, what makes the dlc useless for me. Woiuld have been better to add a few new cards we can win from merchants.

I'll take everything they've done for us post-release for FREE. What did you expect? New expansion?
I don't see the point in creating skins for existing cards instead of just creating new cards. They drew new artworks for the alternate skins anyway (which is 95% of the effort in creating these cards), so why not just make completely new cards and give is the possibility to win them for merchants?

The Gwent card DLC I have to say is the first DLC im disappointed in; I wasnt expecting a whole new faction (as nice as that would be), but the write up for the DLC definately sounded like new nuetral cards were in the works not just skins for cards.

I think the phrasing of the DLC was far too misleading, they should have used something like 'alternate look for nuetral cards' or something to that effect.

the gwent cards are only reskinned, nothing a mod from nexusmods couldn't do...it's pretty much pointless, new quests on the other hand are perfect

True, but probably with this reskin DLC we will be able to reskin other things without altering vanilla files. Maybe they are "teaching" us how to mod.

My question was: How CDPR can add a new gwent card set without breaking game balance?
Now I have the answer! :D

Top Bottom