Alternative look for Triss

New Quest - 'Scavenger Hunt: Wolf School Gear
Quests start with the Maps in:
- Merchand at Lindenvale
- Armorer at Kaer Trolde
- Blacksmith at Kaer Muire
- Armorer at Hierarch Square in Novigrad
- and Hattori in Novigrad

Scavenger Hunt: Wolf School Gear Upgrade Diagrams - Part 3 Map is sold from a blacksmith in Kaer Muire.
If you killed them he is the Location of the 3 Items:

Alternative look for Triss
Way better Skin that Yens... like the other Skins, they can be deaktivated in the Main Menu

Last edited:
Not a fan of Triss' alt skin. At least in my head, it makes absolutely no sense for a sorceress in hiding to wear a dress like that.

it makes absolutely no sense for a sorceress in hiding to wear a dress like that
Who cares about common sense:lol: "GIVE US SEXY ELVISH TRISS WITH BREASTS OPEN!1!1!"

Moreover she had to hide her chest due to some book events.

Last edited:
Stupid question but why in the hell are the actual Wolf School diagrams in Kaer Morhen...?http://www.gosunoob.com/witcher-3/witcher-armor-wolf-school-gear/

I'm level 18 and haven't even set foot on Skellige and I have to wait till I complete all those quests to be able to get to Kaer Morhen just to craft a level 14 armor. I'll likely be well into the 20s by the time I get there and the game will be half over... But now I can make some Level 14 Armor. Seriously?

Finally! Now that looks like something Book Geralt would wear. Shame it's a medium armour though. Mods to the rescue I guess! :)

No sign boost for the wolf cuirass, guess it's griffin armor for me from here on out.

And I actually don't mind the look of the griffin armor, it's very well designed. And I don't think it makes Geralt look fat either. The waist is slim, it's the chest that's big.

I do however think that the mastercrafted griffin set is waaay too shiny. You look like you think you're some kind of king of prince when you walk around in town.

Custom colors for armor set would be AWESOME.

Last edited:
Oh god, Triss' skin is even worse than on preview image. Looks like gaudy overcompensation for "Well?" :D

P.S.: still not available on Steam, that's sad

Last edited:
The Triss outfit is absolutely gorgeous. Unfortunately it's immersion breaking and out of place for about 90% of the time we spend with her (aside from one mission I don't want to spoil here) Would have liked it to replace the imo boring outfit she wears during that mission and get her Witcher 2 outfit as the dlc, but well we can't always get what we want.
Though if you would have released the Redkit, I'm sure we would have the possibility to dress Triss in her Witcher 2 outfit by now:(
You need to hurry CDP! People want to create awesome mods.

Last edited:
Stupid question but why in the hell are the actual Wolf School diagrams in Kaer Morhen...?http://www.gosunoob.com/witcher-3/witcher-armor-wolf-school-gear/

I'm level 18 and haven't even set foot on Skellige and I have to wait till I complete all those quests to be able to get to Kaer Morhen just to craft a level 14 armor. I'll likely be well into the 20s by the time I get there and the game will be half over... But now I can make some Level 14 Armor. Seriously?

I agree, that is a bit lame. I remember I wasn't in Kaer Morhen until level 16 or 17 myself (and by the time the initial set of quests there was done it'd bumped me to 19 in very short order). I guess you could just get there earlier by rushing through the story a bit, but that's not very appealing.

If they DON'T release a New Game + and I have to play the game from level 1 on my second playthrough, I'll probably just console command myself a set when I hit level 14.

Seriously Marcin what's with the location of the Level 14 Basic diagrams for the Wolf Armor? Why did you guys put these so late in the game? Theyll be next to useless for even people just doing the story and ignoring side quests and contracts.

I find that to be a questionable decision.

Wolf gear looks great. But I think they kinda screwed up by making it available in Kaer Morhen, that's pretty late in the game and you're about level 20 then, I think.

And Mastercrafted wolf gear requires level 34? So there's pretty much no way you can use it before you beat the game, only after that (or NG+ I'm assuming). That's kinda lame to be honest

Top Bottom