DLC 9+10 are here

+
http://www.gosunoob.com/witcher-3/enhanced-wolf-gear/

Some of the Enhanced components are in Velen. I can only assume the Superior and Master versions will also be scattered across Velen, Novigrad, Skellige and Kaer Morhen.

From an RP perspective, I guess it makes sense that Wolf School diagrams are in Kaer Morhen... But then again, why are Bear, Griffin and Cat school armors scattered throughout Velen, Novigrad and Skellige? Why don't we have to go to the region those schools are in to get those armors?

It was just a bizarre choice by CDPR to make the armor unavailable till so late in the game, when the other armors are available early.

Ninja'd by NozzM

Last edited:
I just finished collecting and crafting all the wolf gear (mastercrafted) it looks awesome, best gear in the game.

I cant see the ingame model of Triss unfortunately (i finished the game), but it looks great on the pictures. On my next playthrough once all the DLC is finished i will get a better look ;)

Sounds like its another cock up then. Whats the point in placing the diagram for the armour in such a far away place?

I was looking forward to this armour but its going to be long while before i get there and it will be useless.

Where exactly is the 3rd location if you killed the blacksmith at Kaer Muire cause i got a different one at the watch tower ( I'm missing superior steel sword )

Looks really cool, but I don't really get the placement. Not even gotten to Kaer Morhen yet, I have level 20 or something, just now going to Skellige. I would want to see the armor in cutscenes and so on, before KM. :/

But the looks are gorgeous and fitting with the character. Hope you release at least one more (Viper set? please). Keep up the good work :)

Waiting for it to arrive on Steam. I haven't touched the game in a while finishing the main story (clocking in 125 hours with all the side quests which can only be done while playing the main storyline) and this should be a good point to return :D

Putting the first tier in KM does not make any sense. You can say 'because lore' but that does not hold up because the other three sets were not located in/around their respective schools.

But they was located in places with a coherent backstory. A lab, a detroyed ship etc...

I am having trouble finding #2. Been looking around the monsters nest long enough to figure out I must be blind. Also, kind of sucks that the only merchant that sells this map was killed way before had this dlc lol

(Edit: Nevermind, found it. In case you are looking you can get up on the walls around the nest.)

Last edited:
I am having trouble finding #2. Been looking around the monsters nest long enough to figure out I must be blind. Also, kind of sucks that the only merchant that sells this map was killed way before had this dlc lol

Go outside of the castle and go to the right side and you should be able to jump onto a catwalk area and then run all the way to the end of it and you'll see the chest.

Oh god, Triss' skin is even worse than on preview image. Looks like gaudy overcompensation for "Well?" :D

P.S.: still not available on Steam, that's sad
It's available since like 10 hours ago, only is you have to search it in the store, i don't know why, seem like it.

Do you simply just buy these ones as well? (not home can't check).

Would be nice if there was a nice small quest or so, attached to these. Instead of just spoon feeding them to us.

Do you simply just buy these ones as well? (not home can't check).
Would be nice if there was a nice small quest or so, attached to these. Instead of just spoon feeding them to us.
It's not a really a Quest, but it's like the other Gear Treasure Hunts ;)

Kaer Morhen.... sighs. Having the first diagram there truly curtails the way I want to play my game.
I think this was a bad idea for all which begs the question, "Why?" It cannot be due to lore, that has been expressed in other posts. Due to the first diagram being out of reach it will be of no use to me by the time I begin my Kaer Morhen quests. Not all of us want to rush the main story and for good reason. I like to know that I will get to interact with those characters for some while in the game and not have them disappear too early.
The decision to put these out of reach for many was not thought through.

Is there a way for steam users to download the dlc from gog.com without having to wait for an update on steam? The link in the OP doesnt work for me.

Top Bottom