DLC and Online

+
DLC:

Please don't make DLC from other character perspective, I want to play as "V" in DLC collect all brand new gear and equipment and keep it to my V, i dont want to play as Jackie or Takemura or anyone else, i want DLC to be with V. Just like Witcher 3 does or Fallout or Skyrim or Borderlands. Don't force me to different character.

Online:

Please don't make deathmatch or battleroyale its boring already been done by others and i guarantee it's gonna be filled with cheaters griefers and trolls. Maybe you can invite into your hub 1-3 people for co-op, but competitive online mode will be a disgusting addition.

DLC:

Please don't make DLC from other character perspective, I want to play as "V" in DLC collect all brand new gear and equipment and keep it to my V, i dont want to play as Jackie or Takemura or anyone else, i want DLC to be with V. Just like Witcher 3 does or Fallout or Skyrim or Borderlands. Don't force me to different character.

Online:

Please don't make deathmatch or battleroyale its boring already been done by others and i guarantee it's gonna be filled with cheaters griefers and trolls. Maybe you can invite into your hub 1-3 people for co-op, but competitive online mode will be a disgusting addition.
probably a gta botmenu

probably a gta botmenu
Yea I was actually just thinking the same. Prob go the GTA5 route. And why not? They've been goin since what, 2013 and now going even into the next gen. If they went the GTA route tho, it would be quite lucrative, but would leave them zero room for mistakes. I mean, come on, how could you screw something up that's been goin on 8yrs now lol

They need to make better online than RDO and GTA has. i do not like how it is in those games. CDPR please do not dissapoint me again like with TheWitcher i was expecting atleast a simple multiplayer posibilites like co-op or atleast friends profiles etc, just somethin, but you did nothing, i just bought a garbage "collectors edition" of that game.

Last edited:
DLC:

Online:

Don't make online like an MMO. full stop. Make it more like L4D, a co-op experience with mates... If you make open like GTA or RDR2, the experience of the game will be ruined by numpties.

I do believe they were planning a space station DLC a while back, this Crystal Palace was teased here and there in the promo footage and in the game itself, however due to the current state of the game i doubt DLCs are in a good shape.
Tbh i didnt grew much on V and wouldn't mind other playable characters, we will see.
And i wouldnt be so sure for multiplayer to come out in 2 years, multiplayer game would require solid game mechanics to be engaging time and time again in repeatable content and right now, sadly, CDPR has almost none except shooting - shooting is alright. But everything else - from driving to ingame economy should receive massive overhaul to succeed as an MMO-esque GTA Online-like game.

Top Bottom