DLC available now?

+
I am a little confused. In my steam account today I happen to see there is a Cyberpunk "Bonus content" in the DLC section of the game. Can someone explain/ elaborate on what this is? Is this just day one stuff I missed somehow? So what is it?

1625632610872.png

DC9V

Forum veteran
Probably a place-holder for the goodies?
When I look at GOG the goodies are 5.4 gb in total. Minus sound track and comic = approx 3 GB

I remember from a little while ago that someone noticed a similar thing and it proved to be the rewards.

What were the "rewards" music? I seem to remember music or something? I always turn off music in games as i prefer a more realistic ambiance (for this game I know I missed out on a lot) so maybe I ignored it and never downloaded it?

I "pre ordered " years ago, and i had wondered recently if I had PRE paid for DLC at that time. I guess i got confused on DLC and pre order rewards...

What were the "rewards" music? I seem to remember music or something? I always turn off music in games as i prefer a more realistic ambiance (for this game I know I missed out on a lot) so maybe I ignored it and never downloaded it?

I "pre ordered " years ago, and i had wondered recently if I had PRE paid for DLC at that time. I guess i got confused on DLC and pre order rewards...
The few bits of clothing and the black unicorn Katana in-game, wallpapers, music indeed. Those are what I recall.

Surma.

Forum regular
Yeah that's not really the "DLC" we were promised, more like extra content provided for everyone for whatever reason labeled as DLC in day 1.

But there's actual DLC announcement in cyberpunk website, not sure where to find this but found using google... not sure how long it's been there.
https://www.cyberpunk.net/en/dlc

We got some updates on steamdb, maybe the DLC is coming soon? Seems like a pretty hefty list of changes if you ask me

They are very active and working hard, they will give us details soon. Unfortunately, not everything went well and we need to give him time. Although some news of what to expect would be fantastic.

Kiciński told TVN24: "We have already achieved a satisfactory level in this regard [of stability]. We have also been working on the overall efficiency, which we are also quite happy about. Of course, we also removed bugs and glitches, and we will continue to do that." "Over time, we will be introducing improvements to the general systems that players are paying attention to,"
:sad::sleep:

Top Bottom