DLC Blood&Wine Date of release? [Spoilers]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
DLC Blood&Wine Date of release? [Spoilers]

Hi! Have you seen that steam already added achivements from Blood&Wine to TW3? I did when I noticed that theres some achivement missin - so far done every single one :p
I've been sad cause there was no longer 100% in achievement acomplished but also happy cause it means DLC should be released soon(checked even if theres possibility to preorder on cdp.pl - theres none)... right?

Same thing happened with Hearths of Stones - does anyone know how long before the release of HoS achivement appeared? That could give us some clue about B&W date which I'm waiting for so long :p

Or some Mods knows something?

sv3672

Forum veteran
"Soon." :) But it seems likely now that the release date will be announced next week (Tuesday ?), and since it was said in an interview that the expansion should be out before E3, I think it will be late May to early June. You can find more Blood and Wine related speculation and bits of information in this other thread.

At the moment, my guess is:
- announcement and teaser on 10th May (next Tuesday), similarly to this thread for Hearts of Stone
- patch 1.13 (or 1.20 ?) on 27th May
- Blood and Wine release on 31st May

Last edited:

Attachments

• bw.jpg
    bw.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 61
Last edited:

Guest 2364765

My bet is somewhere between May 23rd and June 10th.
Likely tuesdays, so:
-May 24th
-May 31st (most likely)
-June 7th

Last edited by a moderator:

cyseal

There is Doom and Fallout 4 expansion release in May. It's too overcrowded.
My guess is end on June/July.

My bet is somewhere between May 23rd and June 10th.
Likely tuesdays, so:
-May 24th
-May 31st (most likely)
-June 7th

I'd say well into June, too much competition with Uncharted 4 otherwise, gotta wait for kids to get their next allowance. :p

Guest 2364765

I'd say well into June, too much competition with Uncharted 4 otherwise, gotta wait for kids to get their next allowance. :p
We know for sure that it will be released before E3 which starts on 14th. Only tuesday before 14th is 7th.
But i'll stick to 31st with my bet.

why it should be out before the E3?

It was said in one of the recent interviews, developers were asked about the release date, and their answer was that there is no concrete date yet (or at least it is not allowed to tell it yet, since in another interview earlier, one of the translators hinted that there is already a planned release date, but it cannot be disclosed to the public), however, it should be before E3.

Last edited:
why it should be out before the E3?

because nothing exist beside E3 during E3, too much new shit and "sensational E3 trailer " :p and even slightly before since EA ( and others ? ) are doing their thing before E3

also with the rumors of the new upgraded consoles its gonna be even more crowded than usual, if they get reveals there

Pope Julius: "Michelangelo, when will it be finished?"

Michelangelo: "It will be finished when it's done."

Pope Julius: "Do you want me to have you thrown off the scaffolding!?"

Michelangelo orders the scaffolding to be removed, walks out of the Sistine Chapel, and goes home. The next morning, he arrives, orders the scaffolding to be rebuilt, and continues working at his own pace. Pope Julius wisely withholds any further complaints. The chapel's ceiling is finished, and the masterpiece stands to this day.

JULY 5th works, it's only my birthday.
It only makes sense, cause the last expansion came out on my Sons birthday ;)
lol..

Last edited:
Assuming for a second that the release is May 31st. That will make May perhaps the best game release month for me personally I've ever seen, assuming Stellaris, Uncharted 4 and Blood & Wine are all going to be as good as I think they're going to be. My three favorite developers all releasing in the same month is something I don't think has ever happened before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom