DLC Blood&Wine Date of release? [Spoilers]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.

New NPC Type: New npc’s that will offer to change Armors Colors and we will 1 in each of the major areas-Novigrad/Skellige/Toussaint.

Players will also be able to change the color of their gear with armor dyes that can be obtained through merchants, recipes or loot. However, these can only be acquired in Toussaint.

What happened to your source? :p

Good find on that article. :smiling2:

Wow, B&W sounds amazing! Also, that site is going to get in trouble for not sticking to the embargo.

Redesigned UI!? Please be good. Also, I'm so glad they added back icy Aard. I can't wait!

@Holgar82 , it's happening. :D

Last edited:
14000 lines of dialogue in Blood and Wine, and 6000 in Hearts of Stone ? That is quite large then, roughly a third of the base game (see this post).

I'm very glad that CDPR is taking all the time they are with writing and dialogue. I know it's not everyone's favorite thing, but it really helps to get one attached to the characters. They've got some massive talent on this team.

Btw,
over 90 new quests ??
All i can say is wow at this...

The specified 20 hours of gameplay i can sure easily double at my first playthrough

20 new monsters

This one is also huge compared to HoS

I'm very glad that CDPR is taking all the time they are with writing and dialogue. I know it's not everyone's favorite thing, but it really helps to get one attached to the characters

Can only agree here.

Last edited:
14000 lines of dialogue in Blood and Wine, and 6000 in Hearts of Stone ? That is quite large then, roughly a third of the base game (see this post).

That and the 30 hours of new gameplay are both surprising numbers. Definitely coming in with more content than I was anticipating. Also this: "Blood and Wine includes over 90 new quests and 40 new points of interest. It also introduces a dynamic system, where interacting with an area's main POI affects adjacent points -- for example, killing enemies in their main hideout lowers their numbers in surrounding camps." I mean ... damn. There were like what, 20 quests in HoS? And the POI consequences could lead to great replayability. If the quality is anything near HoS, this is gonna be one hell of a final adventure. I am just hoping for some sort of lengthy scene/gameplay sequence once both B&W and Main Quest are completed that is a final send off for all the surviving main characters. A vineyard seems like the perfect place for such a thing to take place.

That one is going to be sooo big... Much more I had hope. If it was possible for a expansion, I'm pretty sure Blood and Wine would deserve a GOTY.
Really Thanks CD Projekt! ^^

With one hundred pieces of armor, the dye and the GrandMaster Witcher's Armors all at once, I really will love to improve my look.hahaha

This is just getting better and better!!!!! Holy damn I am so hyped right now!
Dying pieces of armor aswell?!
*faints*. B-but pwetty please some more hairstyles too?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm very glad that CDPR is taking all the time they are with writing and dialogue. I know it's not everyone's favorite thing, but it really helps to get one attached to the characters. They've got some massive talent on this team.

It's really the main reason i love the game so much and the very reason why i keep replaying it and plan to do so many more times.

They really like to torture us with the wait...
lets hope that tomorrow (actually today already :D ) we will see a trailer

im going to bed now .
its almost 04:00 AM here >:

got my vodka ready for tomorrow

all i need is a trailer to watch in loops :D

its almost 04:00 AM here >:

all i need is a trailer to watch in loops

Me too - Just don't be a single teaser, PLEASE... But more than one minute, at least.
Here is still 21:25... Hope to wake up tomorrow and see the trailer is already on. :D

Does anyone have a live link to that Cnet article, or did someone happen to copy it all down? I can't believe the info I'm reading. The number of new monsters and quests is amazing. I wasn't expecting nearly that much.

edit- nvm, I found it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom