Not open for further replies.

Attachments

• maxresdefault.jpg
    maxresdefault.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 30
  • maxresdefault.jpg
    maxresdefault.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 26
I'll skip the trailer(s) this time around,haven't seen any of the screenshots either as I want to be surprised as much as possible.

I always tell myself this too, and still I can't help myself to get alteast a little taste of it until I get to the point I had too much. Urg it is hard these days to avoid it, atleast for me though.

I always tell myself this too, and still I can't help myself to get alteast a little taste of it until I get to the point I had too much. Urg it is hard these days to avoid it, atleast for me though.
to skip the BnW trailer you have to be very strong !

i dont know what about you guys but i want to watch the trailer because i know the hype will get me back into the game so i can finally finish those "sea" POI in Skellige
and get my Geralt ready for BnW

i need to find a sexy armor to make that sexy lady near Hanna fall in love with me :smiling2:

unless we gonna meet triss in the expansion :halt:

to skip the BnW trailer you have to be very strong !

i dont know what about you guys but i want to watch the trailer because i know the hype will get me back into the game

I can't skip it, I know this imao...I'm guilty

i need to find a sexy armor to make that sexy lady near Hanna fall in love with me

You mean the remake armor from TW1? Because that one is in my opinion super smexy!

So, are we hoping for some news today on Blood And Wine? Is it a guess or something more concrete?
I remember reading something about Twitch channel somwhere, but can't find a link anymore. Help! :)

I can't skip it, I know this imao...I'm guilty

You mean the remake armor from TW1? Because that one is in my opinion super smexy!
hehe
planned to take my viper set back from my stash because i think its one of the best looking armors :)
but if we can find the TW1 remake b4 we meet those ladies
i might wear that!

Some kind of embargo is lifting today, so we'll get some news. Some journalists probably got their hands on first couple of hours or something, so we'll probably get their impressions. Trailer would also be very nice!

I would not mind waiting another half a year for an even bigger expansion hehe. That moment when you want it asap but also want to wait longer so you get an even better experience/more content. So I guess after the coming expansion, there will never be any new witcher 3 content updates. Except a few bug fixes.

The game already has an ending
where it "appears" (but is not confirmed) that both Geralt and Ciri die, so it does not need to be added in the expansion. And if I understand correctly, the epilogues are after the expansion in the timeline of the story, therefore it would not make sense for Geralt to die in Toussaint and then happily live in the ending slides. :)

All that has played knows this, but that does not mean CDPR will not take that out of the main story line to where it doesn't show anymore if you have both DLC & have yet to complete them.

very funny, i mean he can't de in the expansion's ending

He can certainly most die. CDPR can, on their terms to end any speculation on another Geralt Witcher game. Let me tell you. I got a little emotional when John Marsden died in Red Dead, I think i'll go all weepy like a little girl over Geralt's death.

On a side note, at least I got my follower/Stalker @YenneferB to give me a thank & a REDit.

I got a follower, lol so cool. I love her for it ������

Last edited:
Some kind of embargo is lifting today, so we'll get some news. Some journalists probably got their hands on first couple of hours or something, so we'll probably get their impressions. Trailer would also be very nice!

actually, BaW trailer was released but oddly, nobody noticed it for months :D

Yeah I know it is unlikely BUT :

Geralt says "They paid me for you" and this could mean that the whole Touissant finally found out who the monster terrorizing the kingdom is (the pretty girl) and Geralt was to take her out now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom