DLC/FLC Roadmap?

+
CDPR has said they will address customers come Jan/Feb on the future of the game.
This post is to both request/suggest, and gather thoughts on what that should be regarding a possible Roadmap.

Please post your wish list, thoughts, and general opinions regarding such a Roadmap on the future of Cyberpunk 2077.

I really hope they are intent on re-adding content and features through updates, or even dlcs if they really have too, but it's looking real bleak atm.

edit:: I should point out, I have 2k hours in skyrim, I barely notice the bugs anymore.

I'd like to start by saying, their is a TON of cut content, missing features, broken promises regarding content, and a general lack of replayability/endgame.
As such imo, any DLC that adds what was promised or cut content, should not be behind the paywall of a DLC, but should be given as FLC as a token of goodwill. Since CDPR has said they accept responsibility for releasing the game in an unfinished state, it should be finished as part of the base game.

As for DLC, I would love to see a general timeline of when to expect content dlc and a general idea or hint as to what it will include.

A few personal things I'd like to be considered for the near and the further future:

- A rework of the criminality system, since the local police are just eyecandy really, and there is little depth to my actions.
- Careers in Night City (for example, developing a market stall, a goods store or a Ripper surgery. Something to expand your characters identity, where you could employ NPCs, who you can form (non-romantic) relationships with.
- Quests to determine your legacy beyond what I hear as a relatively shallow ending to the main story. This being something you can do before the ending, to reforge relationships with old friends, or make new ones depending on how things were left off according to your characters chosen lifepath.

I've got a thing for RP kinda stuff, if you can't tell.

One more; a truckdriver life-path. Where there is little purpose beyond driving around and making friends in night city, in a short but sweet trucking adventure.

I'd like to start by saying, their is a TON of cut content, missing features, broken promises regarding content, and a general lack of replayability/endgame.
As such imo, any DLC that adds what was promised or cut content, should not be behind the paywall of a DLC, but should be given as FLC as a token of goodwill. Since CDPR has said they accept responsibility for releasing the game in an unfinished state, it should be finished as part of the base game.

As for DLC, I would love to see a general timeline of when to expect content dlc and a general idea or hint as to what it will include.

Having missing features and content re-implemented as part of the base game would be amazing. I like the game enough to pay for it, but from the looks of it cdpr has simply outed themselves as just another block in the pyramid. with the release of cyberpunk in the state that it is, ignoring the absolute crazy state the console version was in, the amount that has been stripped out of the game how gog handled the whole thing with the "devotion" game. it all makes me think it was always just a marketing ploy to increase stock prices, theres bunch of infro contradicting this but at this point I find it all to bleak to imagine anything else.

Top Bottom