DLC Ideas

+
What your thoughts on DLC that are needed or you like to see?
Not something they’re likely to do but would be really cool to have a dlc where you see the corporations from the POV of someone who is taken from a very poor area like Takemura, and raised as a soldier by a corporation.

In the game you see a lot of people who either outright hate corporations, exploit/steal from them for gain, or are just trying to advance their career within the company, be interesting to play as someone completely indoctrinated, who owes everything they have to a corrupt corporation.

*Spoiler warning* (Taken inspiration from the arasaka ending)
After completing the story, V learns that it is inevitable that he/she consciousness will die. Romanced character/fixer, learns the location of an imprisoned medical expert who was studying the process of cloning using black market tech.

V either by themselves or chosen alliance raids the prison/facility the doctor is being kept at (the reason he was never mentioned by arasaka in the story was due to non one believing in the process of his work being “legitimate” and or possible.

There would be multiple endings to this dlc but the two primary ones are related to V and Johnny.

*Good ending*
V dies the same way Johnny did (through soul killer) his/her mind is transported onto a biochip and after some time the scientist who we saved during the dlc replicates Vs body as a clone and allows it to host their biochip ( basically giving V a new non dying body). The difference between this ending and the bad ending is that during a seperate raid on an arasaka facility during this dlc, V learns that Johnny’s consciousness was not just limited to the original relic, the bad ending is choosing not to do anything with such information, the good however is the dlc ending and sometime after your character was resurrected the scientist informs you that he performed the same procedure on Johnny, Bringing him back to life (a clone body as his host)

There would be heaps of interactions you two could have based on the story leading up to this point, but this dlc would allow for the game to end with Johnny becoming the king of the afterlife as V would have if they chose that ending, and getting back with rogue, whilst V decides to settle down/ leave night city with their romance choice.

This dlc could either happen before or after the games ending because it would make for a good ending seeing Johnny finally getting his revenge on smasher and getting back to rogue without her dying.

If we're talking free DLC then i guess quality of life stuff, barber, clothes etc

If we're talking DLC expansion, then it has to be post game to deal with ending mess
This, plus personally i find there is too little around the Night City. An expansion adding another nomad clan or few, with their own territories, camps, quests and stories is very much needed.

Oh and for the love of God, please DO allow us to keep (save) one (at least one) non-bought vehicle. There are cars and bikes in game which drive and/or sound and/or look very different from any vehicle V can earn or buy. Being unable to keep some of those is one big frustration.

My main hope for the DLC is that CDPR have ridden out the current storm and are in a position to be worrying about such things as DLC. As for actual content, no hopes or expectations though I'd rather like to drop a nuke on the walled citadel of Biotechnica, with or without having forcibly impregnated all their employees with something diabolical first. Yup, that shard I read by the crashed vehicle rattled my cage. Fk arasaka, it's these boys we need to nuke. Grim.

I would like there to be DLCs expanding on the stories with the main NPCs, (e.g. Panem, Meredith, etc...) and /or the Gangs & Corporations.

Regarding story-DLC, i would love to see the continuation of V's story. That's my biggest wish.

Also, expanding the character-arcs of important NPC's and love interests, as well as some closure for missons like with Gary the Prophet or the Peralez'. I really loved those cliffhangers. It leaves room for speculation and keeps the fans interested. I hope they follow this route and bring some new "unresolved" quests up, that are getting their complete endings (hopefully) one or two DLC's later.

For the DLC'S, I would like to explore more of Jackie's side, like playing as him after his death, the lore behind Welles' and the Valentinos' gang. I loved the quest where you get an offrenda for him, it was amazing story-wise as well as for the characters, it was amazing to see the relationship between V-Jackie.

I would also like to play as Judy on a DLC, where we could see her background before she came to Night City, it's one of my favorite characters and it would be great to see her background before coming to Night City and become a Mox member.

To be honest, before expecting any kind of DLC, I'd prefer that they focus on fixing the game because, if it’s to get some DLCS that add bugs in abundance and that we'll have to wait for patches, again, before we can fully enjoy the game, it’s not worth it

Add missions for poorly used characters. I'd like to see a mission that actually uses the fake CGI of T-Bug defending Dex. Make this a simulation senerio she invents to test V if they are ready for the big leagues. Fixes a lying trailer. Uses T-Bug more. Two birds with one stone. Missions dealing with all gangs.

I think the game has so much potencial that i could think at least 50 dlc´s ideas.
Besides the basic DLC´s that i am sure will be there, like barber shop and stuff, we could have others, to make factions interact with the world, maxtac, trauma team etc... Would be nice to have side missions, maybe radiant missions, and make those factions really be present in the world.

I would like the stories for the various characters that V meets to be expanded upon with more missions like with Panam or Judy not just, what, 3 missions for each character. Personally I would love more missions in the Basilisk or a Basilisk, also I would also like the look of cyberspace to be less grainy as to me it looks like someone tried to make a sand castle with dry sand.

All the bugs fixed. Including the sounds, and more romance.

RTX lighting needs improving, sometimes the dark areas are really hard to see.

Top Bottom