dlc new, not showing up? how do we tell

+
dlc new, not showing up? how do we tell

hello

so during the 1st two dlcs, they used to be installed under the patches, and game
now they are under GOODIES in galaxy.

so i try to click them to install but have no way of knowing what they are or how to check if they are installed correctly

2 new ones came out, and one is a quest but it doesnt say anything in game about new dlc or what the quest or where the dlc's are located.

any help here?
ty mates

GoG is a little ackwardly they certainly need to change the UI regarding this.

If you're using the downloadable app you have to navigate to your goodies by pressing the "more" tab next to starting the game.

Next you click on the dlc and it will pop up on the pane on the left. this is really just the install file. You might have to click a small icon I think it's an arrow on the bottom left to reveal the files.

Last you have to click on the dlc in the left pane which will take you to the install file which you need only double click and follow the prompts.

Waaaaaaayyyyy to convoluted of a system.

mate ty for the reply
buuuut

the dlcs are not showing up on the left only the right, nothing hidden, etc
the first 2 dlc WERE on the left under the patches, but they just vanished to the right under goodies, if i install them they dont show up on the left under the games files
and nothing in the game shows the dlc and the dlc arent in the game, ive checked the first 2 and the new quest isnt there for miners, andd i cant check the new sorc skin as she... is dead now ughh

help?

---------- Updated at 02:18 AM ----------

also under MANAGE the checkboxes are all checked, for the 4 dlc, but they still arent under the game or patch files on the left

and not in the game either.. grrr
elps?

Hope this helps.
As for seeing all the DLC you currently have installed I have no way of knowing if this is possible. Just have to verify in game.

Attachments

• DLC.jpg
    DLC.jpg
    246.3 KB · Views: 52
  • DLC2.jpg
    DLC2.jpg
    215.1 KB · Views: 80
Top Bottom