DLC or Next-Gen-Patch, What's more important to you?

+

What do you want to see first?

• DOWNLOADABLE CONTENT !

Votes: 74 54.8%
  • NEXT GEN PATCH !

Votes: 7 5.2%
  • BOTH needs to be included in THE ONE BIG UPDATE that changes EVERYTHING for the better.

Votes: 37 27.4%
  • THE GAME IS FINE and they just need to FIX SOME BUGS and improve overall PERFORMANCE.

Votes: 4 3.0%
  • WHERE's the PC VERSION of this game ?

Votes: 19 14.1%
  • Pizza.

Votes: 26 19.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
First they need to fix what's already in the game (bugs, balance, crafting, non working skills, driving, I don't even want to cite the police system which is probably doomed for good), then next gen patch since the ps5 version is definitely not ok yet, then, and only then, they can think of monitizing with some DLC. free DLCs are almost useless, who cares of a couple of small quests and skins for NPCs (that's what we got with WE and can expect from cp77)...

First they need to fix what's already in the game (bugs, balance, crafting, non working skills, driving, I don't even want to cite the police system which is probably doomed for good), then next gen patch since the ps5 version is definitely not ok yet, then, and only then, they can think of monitizing with some DLC. free DLCs are almost useless, who cares of a couple of small quests and skins for NPCs (that's what we got with WE and can expect from cp77)...

This.

The next-gen and DLCs need to happen to ensure the game's longevity but the foundation is still very shaky and until it's solid they should stay away from adding more onto such a shaky foundation.

They've already declared the game "satisfactory" so I imagine it's DLC time.

There's going to be no more major changes to the game.
I think you are mistaken this was said by ceo 4 days ago.

https://www.komputerswiat.pl/gamezi...cy-poziom-stabilnosci-cyberpunka-2077/4bv4bvf

"We're committed to fixing game bugs and freezes, and we'll continue to work on fixes for Cyberpunk 2077 in future updates so you can enjoy the game regardless of platform. We have already achieved a satisfactory level in this regard. We have also been working on the overall efficiency, which we are also quite happy about. Of course, we've also fixed bugs and glitches, and we'll continue to do so. Over time, we'll be rolling out fixes to the general systems that players have been complaining about."

Most important to me personally?
Fixing the game, no matter how long it takes. Even if it means no DLC or Next-Gen update. Even now, it's nothing like the game I was led to believe I would be buying.

The game is FAR from "fine" on PS5. So yeah, first the patches (incl the next gen patch) and then DLC.
Paid DLC can be scrapped as I won't spent no more money on this disappointment. I still feel stupid for buying the collectors edition.

I'm just so hyped and can't wait for DLC. I really hope it's tomorrow or a few days from now and not next month. Be safe everyone. :oops:

Apparently bug fixes are and will be going. What do you expect from the next big update?
[Two votes are possible]
Just a regular big patch. Not like the underwhelming ones that came out so far. One that really fix AI, performance, visuals glitches, texture streaming problems, crashing to desktop.

I voted for both mainly because I don't think there's any way that they've gone this long with all these different builds without fixing more bugs, so I think a patch should naturally be included too along with DLC.

There's two more things I'd really like as well :

1. That they communicate with us more shortly. It's been most of a year now, the silence was probably the best idea at first but after so many patches I think twitter, etc, being so quiet regarding updates isn't helping CDPR or the players. It could be making the troll replies on tweets, etc, worse too over time as the situation still doesn't feel normal.

2. A solution to the main character floating along the ground bug + footsteps sounds gone that happens fairly regularly when free roaming (it happens a lot when moving from rough terrain to a path or road, or when going up or downhill + jumping.) If that bug alone was fixed I'd find all of the other issues way easier to deal with.

1. That they communicate with us more shortly. It's been most of a year now, the silence was probably the best idea at first but after so many patches I think twitter, etc, being so quiet regarding updates isn't helping CDPR or the players. It could be making the troll replies on tweets, etc, worse too over time as the situation still doesn't feel normal.
This. Their silence is what irks me the most. I just can't believe they're really thinking this approach and lack of communication can do them any good.

I mean, it only makes sense if they're preparing some huge, game-changing DLC. Then all will be forgiven once it's out. But i'll believe it when i'll see it. I don't care for some vague statement from that CDPR guy during his streams regarding dlcs and whatnot, or for GOG updates that honestly mean nothing. All i'm asking is actual, meaningful official info being delivered by the company to the gamers.

All the little world-building stories they're throwing around (Humans of NC, CP in numbers etc) mean absolutely nothing to me, until they start releasing content. This strategy of theirs just annoys me at the moment, and that's a pity, because in another situation it would actually be a good idea to keep the community engaged by releasing little pieces of world-building info... But frankly this is not the case. It honestly looks like something to keep the community occupied with to hide the lack of substantial info on the game's future.

I'm even starting to fear that they still haven't announced anything, because they actually have NOTHING to announce beside the usual patch and the next gen update. If that's the case, then i foresee a very grim future for this game and this company... I just hope i'm wrong, because i want to see this game expanded. Even if i'm disillusioned with this whole situation, i still have hope, somehow...

Yes, i'm something of a masochist...

This. Their silence is what irks me the most. I just can't believe they're really thinking this approach and lack of communication can do them any good.

I mean, it only makes sense if they're preparing some huge, game-changing DLC. Then all will be forgiven once it's out. But i'll believe it when i'll see it. I don't care for some vague statement from that CDPR guy during his streams regarding dlcs and whatnot, or for GOG updates that honestly mean nothing. All i'm asking is actual, meaningful official info being delivered by the company to the gamers.

All the little world-building stories they're throwing around (Humans of NC, CP in numbers etc) mean absolutely nothing to me, until they start releasing content. This strategy of theirs just annoys me at the moment, and that's a pity, because in another situation it would actually be a good idea to keep the community engaged by releasing little pieces of world-building info... But frankly this is not the case. It honestly looks like something to keep the community occupied with to hide the lack of substantial info on the game's future.

I'm even starting to fear that they still haven't announced anything, because they actually have NOTHING to announce beside the usual patch and the next gen update. If that's the case, then i foresee a very grim future for this game and this company... I just hope i'm wrong, because i want to see this game expanded. Even if i'm disillusioned with this whole situation, i still have hope, somehow...

Good news! you are wrong, at least about the "a very grim future for this game and this company" because the bit that matters for that is squared away.

Not talking about any possible DLC till its done and what they show is what you will get would be a very understandable reaction to this whole launch debacle. Frankly they should have learnt it from the launch of the Witcher 3 but at the same time people are slow to learn (or it was different people)

Agreed with a lot of that. The tweets they've been doing lately would probably be fine if we'd had some update info along with it, but because there's been none of that it seems like frustration results instead in the replies.

Another thing is that the people behind the twitter account were awesome for so long before the game came out and had a great sense of humour too. I'd really like for them to be able to get back to themselves if the game is sorted out more. I'm sure Sean Murray from NMS had a nightmare for quite a while too after that game released but now he's obviously a lot more relaxed and posts some funny stuff at times, would like the Cyberpunk account people to be able to do that again soon as well.

Top Bottom