DLC Sneak Peek Idea -First Post please be Gentle ^^

+
My theory of the Game and its Future is that CDPR intends to, if I am right, to explicitly add up Content to match up Mike Pondsmiths Cyberpunk 2077 Universe until the game is "perfect. SOO if u gonna do THAT i got an Idea which, after a mindful and extremely funny stressful chat with fellow Friends and 2077 enjoyers, I really want to share my DLC-Story Idea which will include in the BEST CASE !!! Johnny Depp as Main CO-Protagonist together with I hope the real Canon Ending, in which V gives up on his own Life so Johnny can continue the Fight for both as he promised to do IF he ever gets the Body. So lets get to it ...

MURK MAN DLC ( LVL SYSTEM ???)

"V"(Johnny) after the Busride ends in ?"Seattle"?, V" gets out and gets to a "specific" location, not really a public place but still some People there, to sit down and lighting up a Cigarette after all the Shit he´s been through. The way he smokes his Cigarette deeply proves his emotional Guilt bc of the Real V he left behind. He has some Flashbacks, where they were both all Funny and Serious, when the chip was still intact in between his puffs.

After the Flashbacks he gets up, only to get his half smoked Cigarette thrown away by some Young Man(Johnny Depp). Because V has had a Cyberdeck implanted, he instantly scans him only to his Surprise that its the Actor, Johnny Depp.

J´D greets him with " Hey Choomba"(V looks still really young which lets Johnny seem surprised), i know ... that U ... were in my Lair (gets extreeemely loud) AND KLEPPED MY [...] CAR !!!

V"replies with "U wrote that [...] ?!?" Laughs his ass off with both hands at legs. Even though Cinematic, Fight gets Initiated but to the Surprise of V ...

-> Gets insta Flatlined...the whole Program (Screen flickering, Medical Data Analysis, several restarts of the Cyberdeck and Cyberwares etc) First Person View is located at legs at this Time which the Player CANNOT interrupt visiually.

Wakes up in some Batman-The Dark Knight style Instustrial Tunnel Cave, extremely Dark besides a Bright Lamp right above his Head, with a Broad Glass opening which lets in some, but only little sunrays. Realises he is locked on to some kind of special NETrunner chair which he cant free himself even though he tries.
Panics and tries to free himself with all the strength he has left.

J´D appears out of nowhere (behind him) holding both of his arms: WHERE [...] IS MY RIDE ?= I only want it back and u are FREE to go fuck urself again ... so what the hell shall it be V" the Merc of the Mercs of Night City, one that is still alive to tell his Stories ...

If anyone of the Story Department of CDPR is interested to let me know if they wanna look at the Rest of it (4 Pages DIN A4).

I REALLY would like to contribute my Ideas since the start of the Game (Massive trouble, but we will get through it TOGETHER), which lead me to think through OUR Future, how many Variables and similarities we experience RIGHT now its just crazy...

In this manner i would like to thank u for reading and expect ur comments soon dear Community.

Last edited:
Top Bottom